Empty 3🥀

"Huh!" Taehyung slouched his shoulders down. Feeling a heavy weigh fall down from them. "I feel kinda good talking to you."

"See, I told you talking to someone helps."

Taehyung huffs. "Then why didn't you?" He asks the other.

"I–", Jungkook hides his face to the other side, rubbing his nape shyly, "Why do you have an answer to everything I say?" He mumbled like he's annyoed.

"Aigoo, is Jungkookie mad?" He pinched the older's cheeks who groaned swatting them away.

"I feel like I need to protect you."

"I'm literally one year older than you."

"Age is just a number." Jungkook shuts up again.

"So, before I execute my work, I'll help you."

"Help me for what?"

"To get revenge on your cheater cockroach ex." He said with a 'duh' expression.

"And why'd you do that?"

"See- this world is polluted with many crusty ugly souls. And before it loses an angel like me, I want at least one good-look gene doesn't go to waste.

I'll help you to get revenge cause duh cheaters deserve it and will help you to find your perfect match so atleast one of us can have their happily ever after." He sighed dreamyly.

"Why would you do that?"

"Idiot. Do you want me to die so bad?" He angrily stood up.

"Aish no no." Jungkook pulled him down by grabbing his arm. "It's just..when you wanted to jump too..you could've just compiled so. Why did you stop me?"

"Because...if you and I", he points at them, "both jumped at the same time, at the same place, tomorrow you'd see news headlines "Two unrequited lovers decided to end their life. They were last seen on the terrace holding hands and kissing"

You know how down reporters go to spice it up? I don't need some extra drama in my life. I am dramatic enough."

"You're taking me in though." He corrects himself when the other gives him a stinky look.

"I mean in your life and what's the problem of they write us as lovers? I think that would be very funny."

"Funny my ass. My virgin ass doesn't need a fake boyfriend down in hell."

"No way you're a virgin? You're too fiesty to be one." He exclaimed exasperated.

"Does having sex make you spicy?" He said with a bored expression.

"No but..you know."

"I've kissed twice so I'm not a prude of you're thinking. And sex needs to much intimacy and I hate it. I love reading romantic novels but I don't think that kind of love exists in real life."

"It does!" The blonde says confidently.

"Yet you got cheated on." He answered as a matter of fact making the other shut up again.

"You don't believe in love, never been in love?"

"Never."

"Why?"

"Because fictional guys don't exist in real life."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the other's absurdity. "And you're saying you'll find a perfect partner for me?"

"I'll. Just because I couldn't have it doesn't mean you can't."

"Do you always make amends with strangers?"

"Well if they're cute like you." He winked at him. "Just kidding. Because your and my situation is kinda similar.. I thought I'd do a good thing before dying..maybe God will accept me to the gates of heaven then." He chuckled to his own answer.
.
.
.
"I never told anyone so much about me you know.."he says after a while.

"I never listened to anyone ranting to me either."

"Haha. Maybe it was because you were oddly easy to talk too. I could rant without any hesitation."

And Jungkook didn't answer, but he felt the same. The suicidal stranger had a oddly comforting presence. They met the most unusual, uncanny way possible...but they both understood each other.

To Jungkook Taehyung was so selfless. Wanting to help him even though he was in pain. He has never met someone like him before. It made him more curious about him.

"So how was your preparation?"

"What preparations?" He asked confusedly.

"Like how many messages did you leave or whom did you call last?"

"I..no one?"

"Why? Not even your parents? Don't you love them?"

"I do and they do too. And no offence but they love each other so they're not the problem."

"No offence taken. Just because my parents relationship is fucked up I can't hate others who have normal parents."

"Taehyung..you sometimes talk like a intellectual. You're good at giving advice too."

"Don't you know, depressed people give the best advice", he said proudly.

Jungkook flickered his chin. "Don't act like a smartass now. What were your preparations?"

"I messaged my dad–" Taehyung's eyes grew big like saucers and his mouth hung open when realisation hit him. "Oh shoot!"

"What?"

"I messaged my dad about it."

"And?"

"I never deleted it."

". . . ."

". . . ."

"YOU DUMBASS!"

🥀