Empty 13🥀

Taehyung broke the embrace after few minutes, looking up..no staring at the male infront of him. Jungkook was.. undoubtedly handsome. But his handsomeness cannot be described with words. He was the perfect mixture of everything.

He was attractive, seductive, desirable, alluring, sensual, provocative, tempting, tantalizing...making Taehyung want to sin.

But he was cute, pretty, amazing, brilliant, witty, funny, unique and timely childish too. Making Taehyung want to protect him.

"You're staring", the other commented.

"I know", he answered.

Jungkook's eyes rank over his lips when he licked them. His eyes following the movement too, as if again falling in the daze. A sense of arousal covering their senses.

"Doll...you look tempting right now."

Taehyung chuckled. "I should be the one saying this." And next thing he knew, Jungkook threw him on the kitchen counter and climbed on top of him, making him pass a surprised gasp.

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung didn't need to be asked twice before nodding, a little eagerly.

Jungkook complied eagerly too. Pressing their lips together. It was a simple touch of lips...an innocent peck but their hearts threatened to explode out of his chest.

No movements of lips, no teeth or tongues.. nothing. Yet it left both of them breathless. Both of them wanting more, craving for more.

They broke the kiss when the need to breathe came with urgency. "Kiss me again Kook", he said panting.

And Jungkook happily obeyed, locking their mouths once again. It was more intense this time. Their lips moved in sync, the air getting heavy. Jungook swiped his tongue on the younger’s bottom lip, begging for entrance, which made Taehyung part his lips to welcome his soft flesh inside his wet cavern.

Their tongues danced languidly together, battling for dominance, which Jungkook easily won. He explored the other’s mouth; tasting every corner as if he's hungry for years.

He grasped his waist tightly, fingers dipping roughly on the smooth skin, while he licked on the roof, tickling the blue haired boy and making him moan.

The sound made Jungkook groan and press himself more against the other. He grunted when Taehyung sucked on his tongue, his hand sliding down to the dip of the blue hair's back while the other one ranked over Taehyung’s thigh, their clothed hard ons rubbing together, making a shiver run down Taehyung's spine and toes curl.

His own hands found it's way to the dark locks. His slender fingers ran through them... pulling them a little harshly.. hearing a low grunt from the other male.

Jungkook's lips found it's way to his jaw, leaving trails of wet kisses on the unblemished skin. Taehyung gasped he felt Jungkook nibbling on his neck. Biting as it burned but licking it afterwards to sooth the pain.

He kisses all over the flushed, heated skin of Taehyung's chest, up his neck and along his jaw. Taehyung threw his head back as the ravenette kept marking his skin, lips parting in some sort of noise that inevitably goes straight to Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook glanced at other only to momentarily stare at the beauty. His flushed cheeks, messy hair, red plumpy swollen lips and whole disheveled state.

His eyes were teary and skin heated.  It's difficult to believe already...that he and Taehyung are kissing. It feels surreal.

Taehyung tries to kiss him again, but he stops him. "Let's stop now. Or else I don't think I'd be able to control myself." He presses his hard on, on the younger's thigh, him blushing furiously feeling how hard the male was.

He nods, pulling his shirt down to hide his own arousal. Jungkook smirks looking down at it. "Or, do you want to continue?" He leaned in sexily.

Taehyung dashed away from there and locking himself in the bathroom, screaming a loud, "NOOOOO."

That night while Taehyung for the first time since they met...asked himself, a hand pressed on his thumping heart, what were they?

Jungkook kept muttering one thing... He's mine.

🥀

I'm a little bit stressed now I'll come back soon...

🥀