Empty 14🥀

No proof-read. Ignore the mistakes.

___

Kissing Jungkook felt intoxicating. It's much like the sensation of feeling addicted to drugs with the release of euphoria. He couldn't get enough of it.

That's why even though he thought the kiss would be an one time thing...it kept happening.

Again..then again..then again.

It has been a year and two months since they met. It has been three months since they're living together.

"Ahh Jungkook", Taehyung tried to push away the male from his neck. "You can't leave any marks today. I don't want to go around wearing turtle necks for a week again."

"Then don't. What's the problem. Show them of-" Jungkook's voice got muffled as Taehyung pushed his head aside into a pillow.

"You're shameless."

"Well I am", he said showing his bunny teeths, the other rolled his eyes.

Jungkook loved leaving his marks on him. People watching and teasing. His own friends didn't stop teasing him for weeks. Jimin even asked him if they were dating.

They were not...but..what were they?

Taehyung hissed when Jungkook landed a hard slap on his ass, the soft flesh jiggling and burning afterwards. Jungkook ran from there giggling as Taehyung chased him with a slipper on his hand.

"STOP OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU."

"YOU'LL KILL ME EVEN IF I STOP."

Wow..it felt so domestic, didn't it? So peaceful. Happy, without any extra problems or suffering. It was...so calm.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung starts playing with the older's fingers. He looks down at the beauty laying on his lap, his other hand in the blue locks, pointing his eyebrow upwards for him to continue.

"Remember the night we met?"

"Yes. The best night in my life."

Taehyung hummed. "It was meant to be the most tragic one though." His voice quivered at the end.

"Let's not think about it pup."

"But-but you..your reason was so weird. I feel so scared thinking about what would've happened if I didn't reach there at that time. What if we didn't met? Our encounter...it happened in the most uncanny way..but it still bothers me a lot."

"I", Jungkook snorted. "Don't worry about me. It was actually", Jungkook stops for a moment, contemplating whether he should say it. But it was just an misunderstanding, nothing crutial.

"I wasn't going to jump that night." He said in a singsong way, unknown of two questioning eyes over him.

"Come again?"

Jungkook left out a airy chuckle. "Yeah, that night, I did get cheated on but I wasn't going to jump because of it. I'm not dumb.

The building we met at..it has a club on it's 14th floor. Me, Joon, Yoongi and Jin hyung all were together. I drank a looot so I made a drunk call to her. You know telling her I know everything and all those shit. The place was so noisy so I went to the terrace.

But the network was bad so I climbed up on the railing I guess. I don't remember much about what happened before you came."

"But..why-why did you say then you'll jump if I came any near?"

"That? I guess I was too drunk to tell anything. Don't worry. It was a drunken mistake. I'm with you now." Jungkook pulled the male closer..but Taehyung felt so distant, even though their limbs were practically joined.

He swallows a deep lump in his throat, detangling him from the other and going inside his room. Jungkook called for him...but he couldn't answer. The new information swirled in his brain. It hurted.

Was it all lie? Him thinking...he and Jungkook were the same? He and Jungkook understood each other? It felt like a ugly prank. He felt lied on. Betrayed. Betrayed by the one he trusted the most.

🥀

A teeny-tiny bit of angst

🥀