Empty 16🥀

From Jungkook💜:

Tae, it's been a week. I know you said you need time..but I miss you. Come back please.

Read.

Tae I'm sorry. Let's talk. Don't ignore me.

Read.

Taehyung this is not funny. It's been three weeks. Pick up my calls. I'm sorry please listen to me.

Read.

It's almost been a month. The room feels so cold without you.. please come back. Talk to me. I can't live without you Tae.. don't do this to me.

Read.

Taehyung plopped the phone on the bed, dropping his head on his knees. He misses the other too. His Bambi eyes which held the whole galaxy, his bunny teeths and the cute mole under his lips.

His laughter, his teases, his voice, his embrace and mostly...him.

But he couldn't bring himself to respond. There was this itchy insecurity..that wasn’t coming from him; it was like a noisy little pest hammering through the back of his skull.

He knew Jungkook made a mistake, but... didn't he too?

He wanted love to be perfect. But it isn't possible. The love he has read about... perfect, without any difficulties and sorrow- it only exists in books.

But in real life...one has to go through many obstacles to reach that perfect love. Making mistakes, getting selfish and having misunderstandings are a part of it. Love tests us all.

If Jungkook's love was selfish, wasn't his too? His love for Jungkook was like a gateway trap...using him to find solace.. burdening him to be perfect. He did love Jungkook..but in his love, he pressured Jungkook to be perfect.

He forgot about the truth of life. There's a give and a take. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. We make mistakes. But the real deal is to learn from them. Why did he act like a saint that day? He and Jungkook are the same.

They were afraid of the truth. But only because they loved each other so much. His way of loving was wrong too.

But this time, he wants to do it the right way.

He grabbed his phone to call Jungkook. But before he could, his phone ringed. He checked the caller id. It was Yoongi.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung, do you know where is Jungkook?"

"No I-", he felt ashamed to tell him he didn't know.

"Jungkook is missing from yesterday. We can't find him nor we can get his phone."

"What?" Taehyung's heart dropped on his knees. It was an uneasy feeling, thinking about the worst possibilities about the older's hidence.

I can't live without you Tae.. don't do this to me..

"Was he okay?", He shakily asked.