Great Power...

After the fight with Flash and the talk with Mary Jane got Y/n thinking about a lot of things. #1: If he's gonna have these powers, then he may as well know how they work and #2: If he's gonna get the girl then he'd have to get a car. Y/n is seen in his room training the web as he uses it to try and latch onto a can of soda. He misses the soda can and hits the window, then attempts to web onto the can and hits it, but once he pulls it over it comes crashing into his lamp.

May: [Behind door] Y/n? What's going on in there?

Y/n: I'm exercising. I'm not dressed, Aunt May.

May: [Suspiciously] Well, you're acting so strangely, Y/n.

Y/n: Okay. Thanks.

We slightly go to the Osborn residents where we see Norman Osborn reading the frontpage of this days newspaper about Oscorp losing its funding when all of a sudden he hears a very echoed laugh through the house.

Ben: [Worried] Something's bothering him. Maybe he's too embarrassed to tell me what it is. Maybe I'm too embarrassed to ask him. I don't know, I just don't know anymore.

Y/n: [Coming downstairs] I'm going to the downtown library, I'll see you later.

Ben: [Gets up from seat] Wait. I'll drive you there, buddy.

Y/n: I'll take the train.

Ben: No, I need the exercise. Go on. Go, go, go.

Y/n and Ben leave the house and go straight to the library, and before the young Parker can get out of the car, his uncle stops him.

Y/n: Thanks for the ride, Uncle Ben.

Ben: Now wait a minute, we need to talk.

Y/n: We can talk later.

Ben: Well, we can talk now. If you let me.

Y/n: What do we have to talk about? Why now?

Ben: Because we haven't talked at all for so long, your Aunt May and I don't even know who you are anymore. You shirk your chores. You have all those weird experiments in your room. You start fights at school.

Y/n: [Judgmental] I didn't start that fight, I told you that.

Ben: Well you sure as hell finished it.

Y/n: What was I supposed to do, run away?

Ben: No, you're not supposed to run away, but... But, N/n look, you're changing. I know, I went through exactly the same thing at your age.

Y/n: No. Not exactly.

Ben: Y/n... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's gonna become the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Flash Thompson, he probably deserved what happened. But just because you can beat him up doesn't give you the right to. Remember, with great power comes great responsibility.

Y/n: Are you afraid that I'm going to turn into some kind of criminal? Quit worrying about me, okay? Something's different. I'll figure it out. Stop lecturing, please.

Ben: I don't mean to lecture and I don't mean to preach. And I know I'm not your father...

Y/n: Then stop pretending to be!

Ben: [Hesitant; looks to the road] Right. I'll pick you up here at 10.

We then go to some wrestling event called the NYWL where the crowd is heard chanting 'Bone-Saw.' Y/n looks toward the ring and sees the whole thing going on and is slightly hesitant of going through with this.

Ring Announcer: Who's the man? Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Bone-Saw McGraw. For $3000 is there no one here man enough to stay in the ring for three minutes with this titan of testosterone? Who? I know who. The Flying Dutchman.