He's Back part 1

Mary Jane and John Jameson are seen sitting in their own apartment building, and John brings up a very one-sided question to his fiancée.

John Jameson: Honey, you sure you don't want to invite your friend, the photographer? Y/n Parker?

Mary Jane: Positive.

John Jameson: Thought he was your pal.

Mary Jane: [Chuckles] Y/n Parker?

John Jameson: Yeah.

Mary Jane: He's just a great big jerk.

John Jameson: The world's full of great big jerks.

Mary Jane: You're adorable.

John Jameson: [Kisses her hand] It's just the uniform.

Mary Jane: [Gets an idea] Lean your head back for me.

John Jameson: [Confused] Put my head back?

Mary Jane: Yeah, just do it.

John Jameson: Just put my head back? Okay.

Mary Jane and John Jameson share a kiss, but this kiss was something that meant the world to her. It was the way she had kissed Spider-Man, or Y/n seeing as she had always thought he was the friendly neighborhood web-head after the last kiss the two had, only she used it as a way of forgetting about it all.

John Jameson: [Impressed] Wow. I'm back on the moon. You up there with me?

No matter how she tried or what she had to do, she couldn't forget about her time with Y/n however. She knew deep down he was head over heels for her, so she decided to call him after the last play he had gone to and wanted to talk. She sat in the diner and waited for him, but as it seemed too late he appeared from behind her and let himself be known.

Y/n: Hiya.

Mary Jane: [Light chuckle] Surprised?

Y/n: Very.

Mary Jane: Thanks for coming.

Y/n: [Confused] Everything okay?

Mary Jane: You might say so. This is funny. I'm not sure how to begin. You know how our minds play tricks on us.

Y/n: Tell me about it.

Mary Jane: Well, mine did a real number on me. Some part of me heard what you had to say after the show that night... that you were different. But I didn't want to listen. I was afraid to trust you. But I've been thinking about it...

Y/n: [Chimes in] Listen, there's more for me to say. I maybe rushed into things. I thought...

Mary Jane: [Whispers; slightly confused] Wait a minute. What are you saying?

Y/n: [Whispers back] I'm saying... I thought I could be there for you, Mary Jane... but I can't. My mind was playing tricks too.

Mary Jane: [Serious] Do you love me, or not?

Y/n: [Hesitant] I... don't.

Mary Jane: You don't. [Gets one last idea] Kiss me.

Y/n: Kiss you?

Mary Jane: I need to know something. Just one kiss.

The two reach slowly over to one another, attempting to prove Mary Jane's suspicion of Y/n being who she thinks he is, but before they can Y/n's senses comes back and he feels a car about to come flying into the building. He moves the table out of the way and leaps forward to Mary Jane, rolling them both to the floor and helping her dodge the flying car. The two get up and look out the now broken glass window when all of a sudden the ground begins to shake. The two look on feeling the pulse going through the ground and Mary Jane begins getting worried, as she gets one final sentence out...

Mary Jane: [Whispers] What's happening?

It was Dr. Octavius, and although Y/n wasn't looking forward to having MJ come ever so closer to figuring out who he was he knew that he had to protect her somehow. The mad doctor looks at the two and thinks hard.

Dr. Octavius: Y/n Parker... and the girlfriend.

Y/n: [Serious] What do you want?

Octavius uses the two upper arms to pull Y/n over to him, and the two lower arms to keep Mary Jane right where she was.

Dr. Octavius: I want you to find your friend Spider-Man. Tell him to meet me at the Westside Tower at 3:00.

Y/n: [Trying to speak] I don't know where he is.

Dr. Octavius: Find him. Or I'll peel the flesh off her bones.

Y/n: [Still trying to speak; serious] If you lay one finger on her...

Dr. Octavius: You'll do what?

Y/n gets thrown back to the wall and gets piled underneath a bunch of rubble, and Mary Jane looks back to Octavius. He grins, and Mary Jane sends out a very terrified scream. Mary Jane's scream continues as Dr. Octavius begins climbing up a wall, and Y/n throws the pile of rubble off of him, now with a very serious expression on his face. He runs to the window and jumps out, now looking around himself with blurry eyesight. He takes the glasses off and puts them back on, only to realize one thing: The strong focus he's been looking for was Mary Jane. He drops the glasses and doubles his fist, then looks straight ahead completely fixated on saving Mary Jane. At the Daily Bugle, J. Jonah Jameson is looking out the glass window after hearing the news of MJ's capture, to which Robbie comes in with bad news.

Robbie Robertson: Still no word on the whereabouts of your son's fiancée. Sorry, Jonah.

J. Jonah Jameson: [Feeling guilty] It's all my fault. I drove Spider-Man away.

Hoffman: [Walks in] He was the only one who could've stopped Octavius.

J. Jonah Jameson: [Rolls eyes in agreement] Yes. Spider-Man was a hero. I just couldn't see it. [Webbing sound is heard; turns back to wall] He was a... A thief! A criminal! [Reads note that says "Courtesy, Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man."] He stole my suit! He's a menace to the entire city! I want that wall-crawling arachnid prosecuted! I want him strung up by his web! I want Spider-Man!

"] He stole my suit! He's a menace to the entire city! I want that wall-crawling arachnid prosecuted! I want him strung up by his web! I want Spider-Man!