Goblin First Encounter

Video ends at 0:48

Y/n is seen taking pictures at Oscorp's Unity Day Festival taking pictures of the people walking around, when all of a sudden he aims his camera up at the Oscorp Business Members and two unlikely people standing up there hanging out with one another. His best friend Harry Osborn and crush Mary Jane Watson. He suddenly remembers that MJ told him that she and Harry were going out.

Harry: MJ, why didn't you wear the black dress? Just, I wanted to impress my father. He loves black.

Mary Jane: Well, maybe he'll be impressed no matter what. You think I'm pretty.

Harry: I think you're beautiful.

Harry goes to kiss Mary Jane, but she pulls away. He then looks down to the ground and sees Y/n looking up at them, and he looks back to MJ in an attempt to take his mind off Y/n.

Harry: MJ would you do me a favor? I forgot my drink inside.

Mary Jane walks away and Harry walks over to Fargas, trying to look for his father.

Harry: Oh, hi, Mr. Fargas.

Maximilian Fargas: Oh, Harry.

Harry: Have you seen my father around?

Maximilian Fargas: Well, I'm not sure if he's coming today.

(For those who're wondering, there'll be a few chosen videos added into the story, this one just to be one of them. Also, just imagine Peter's Y/n.)

After stopping this "Green Goblin" and saving Mary Jane during the Unity Day Festival, Spider-Man takes her to a different part of New York and swings over to a private suite.

Spider-Man: Well, beats taking the subway. [To couple] Don't mind us. She just needs to use the elevator.

Spider-Man attempts to run from the three, but before he can Mary Jane stops him.

Mary Jane: Wait. Who are you?

Spider-Man: You know who I am.

Mary Jane: [Confused] I do?

Spider-Man: Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. [Runs and jumps off building; swings away] Whoo-Hoo!!!

Spider-Man swings away and Mary Jane looks on, completely glad that she was saved by the hero of New York City. We go to the apartment where Harry is on the phone with Mary Jane, telling him just how incredible Spider-Man is.

Harry: Incredible? What do you mean he's incredible? No. All right, wait. Stay there. I'm going to come over. No, I'm gonna come... All right. Fine. Will you call me in the morning? And we'll go and have breakfast and I want to buy you something. Because I want to. It'll make you feel better. Okay. And what do you mean, incredible? All right. I'm sorry. Sleep tight. Don't let the bedbugs... [To Y/n] She's all right. She's just a little rattled. Look, N/n, I should have told you about us. But you should know I'm crazy about her. It's just, you know, you never made a move.

Y/n: You're right. I didn't.

Harry: I'm gonna get some rest.

Y/n: I'm gonna stay up for a while.

Harry: [Thinks about Goblin] What was that thing?

Y/n: [As confused as Harry] I don't know. Whatever it is, somebody has to stop it.