Harry and MJ Hang Out/Break Up

Y/n had come back to the apartment after washing Flint Marko down in the sewers, and all he wanted to do was feel glad about what he's done, but somewhere he knew it wasn't right. One day after he went to Aunt May's to discuss the whole situation, and what she told him wasn't what he wanted to hear.

Y/n: Flint Marko, the man who killed Uncle Ben... he was killed last night.

May: [Shocked] Oh, my. What happened?

Y/n: Spider-Man killed him.

May: Spider-Man? I don't understand. Spider-Man doesn't kill people. What happened?

Y/n: [Hesitant] I... He... He was... I thought that you'd feel... He deserved it, didn't he?

May: I don't think it's for us to say... whether a person deserves to live or die.

Y/n: But, Aunt May, he killed Uncle Ben.

May: Uncle Ben meant the world to us. But he wouldn't want us living one second... with revenge in our hearts. It's like a poison. It can... It can take you over. Before you know it, turn us into something ugly.

After the talk with Aunt May, Y/n was confused about the entire idea of someone who lives and someone who dies. He just went back to the apartment and stayed there to figure this whole thing out. He looked into the mirror and opened his shirt to reveal the black Spider-Man suit, only the symbol was completely different than the original.

 He looked into the mirror and opened his shirt to reveal the black Spider-Man suit, only the symbol was completely different than the original

The spider symbol was definitely different. The legs seemed to stretch out and after seeing the change in his symbol, Y/n tossed it into a suitcase and just decided to lock it up. The scene then goes to Mary Jane walking out of a Café and a sign is seen being taken off the door, that sign being a Help Wanted sign. She's currently walking along the streets of New York and comes to a stop at a bench and pulls out her phone, scrolling up to Y/n's name. She's hesitant at first before scrolling down to Harry's name and pushes the button to call him. Harry is then seen painting when all of a sudden he hears his phone going off.

Harry: [Answers phone] Hello?

Mary Jane: [Over Phone] Hey, Harry, it's MJ.

Harry: Hi.

Mary Jane: [Over Phone] I need some company. Are you doing anything? Can I stop by?

Harry: Yeah, sure, come on over.

Mary Jane: [Over Phone] Okay. Are you sure it's okay?

Harry: No, I'm not doing anything. Please, come over.

Mary Jane: [Over Phone] Okay, I'll see you soon.

Harry: Great.

Mary Jane: [Over Phone] Bye.

Harry: [Quits phone call; to Bernard] Bernard.

Bernard: [Comes into screen; upstairs] Yes, Mr. Osborn?