Petting Zoo's in New York

After stopping Dr. Otto Octavius and revealing his secret and feelings for Mary Jane Watson, Y/n Parker had been enjoying himself as he got back to photography with the Daily Bugle, making it to class and trying to impress Dr. Curtis Connors, and swinging back onto the scene as New York's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. He had the life he had wanted, but there was still some times he'd have to leave that life for one occasion after another. Like for instance, today was like no normal day he had seen. While swinging around, Spider-Man was enjoying himself as he protected New York from any criminal attempting to knock the city off from under its feet, but he'd soon realize that the city was in more danger than ever.

 While swinging around, Spider-Man was enjoying himself as he protected New York from any criminal attempting to knock the city off from under its feet, but he'd soon realize that the city was in more danger than ever

Spider-Man jumps from a rooftop and just as swiftly he swings, lifting himself off from the roof and just enjoys his time in New York City.

Spider-Man: Whoo-Hoo! [Swinging around; hears people chanting his name] Hello, good people of New York City!

Spider-Man enjoyed getting this sell-out cheer from the people, but where some like him, there are others who don't think so highly of the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. J. Jonah Jameson sees Spider-Man as a menace who just wants to terrorize New York, but he just doesn't understand the life of a hero. As our hero is swinging through the town, his cellphone goes off, meaning...

It was his friendly neighborhood girlfriend, Mary Jane Watson. After saving her from Dr. Otto Octavius, Y/n tried keeping her out of this life but ultimately failed. Mary Jane came crawling back saying how she couldn't survive without him and that she wanted to face the risks of being a superhero with him. He accepted the offer and well... now the two are in a relationship. Spider-Man answers the phone, and puts on a very happy face.

Spider-Man: [To Phone; speaking with MJ] Hey, MJ. How're things?

Mary Jane(Over Phone): Splendid. Now my question is--where are you, Y/n?

Spider-Man: [Looks to the street sign] Currently on Park Avenue, swinging without a care in the world. [Gets an idea] How 'bout some dinner when I get to the apartment?