Norman Learns the Truth

Mary Jane is seen coming out of the theater from her audition, and Y/n comes running over to her.

Y/n: It's me again. How was your audition?

Mary Jane: How'd you know?

Y/n: The hot line. Your mom told my aunt, told me.

Mary Jane: [Suspicious] So you just came by?

Y/n: I was in the neighborhood. Needed to see a friendly face. I took two buses and a cab to get in the neighborhood, but... So how'd it go?

Mary Jane: [Slightly disappointed] They said I needed acting lessons. A soap opera told me I needed acting lessons.

Y/n: Let me buy you a cheeseburger. The sky's the limit, up to $7.84.

Mary Jane: I'd like a cheeseburger. Oh, but I'm going out to dinner with Harry. [Sees Y/n's disappointed look] Come with us.

Y/n: No, thanks. How's it going with...? Never mind. That's none of my business.

Mary Jane: It's not? Why so interested?

Y/n: I'm not.

Mary Jane: You're not?

Y/n: [Hesitant] Well, why would I be?

Mary Jane: I don't know. Why would you be?

Y/n: [Lost for words] I, that's a... I don't know.

Mary Jane: [Slightly disappointed] Sorry you won't come with us. I'd better run, tiger.

Y/n looks at Mary Jane walking away, until a group of thugs sees her and begins chasing her down into an alley. Y/n follows, puts his costume on, and begins pummeling the group. After awhile he looks over to Mary Jane who's looking directly at him, and he realizes why. He turns to a corner and slips away, with MJ hot on his trail. She starts looking around, until Spider-Man lowers down behind her, letting his presence be known.

Spider-Man: You have a knack for getting in trouble.

Mary Jane: [Chuckles] You have a knack for saving my life. I think I have a superhero stalker.

Spider-Man: I was in the neighborhood. 

Mary Jane: You are amazing. 

Spider-Man: [Nonchalantly] Some people don't think so.

Mary Jane: But you are.

Spider-Man: Nice to have a fan. 

Mary Jane: Do I get to say thank you this time? [Reaches for mask]

Spider-Man: Wait.

Mary Jane lowers his mask down slightly and plants a kiss on the hero's lips. The two stay there for awhile, completely mesmerized with each others company, and Spider-Man lifts himself back up with the web, leaving Mary Jane looking up at her hero with the biggest smile on her face.

Norman appears coming up to the apartment in the elevator, only his eyes are rolled in the back of his head. Harry is in the apartment picking up all the newspapers from the floor and Mary Jane is seen helping Aunt May get the food ready for their Thanksgiving Day celebration with one another.

Harry: MJ, will you stop goofing around?

Mary Jane: [Giggling] Harry, relax.

Harry: [Hears the elevator] He's here.