Chapter 15

Sean

I felt a sharp pain in my chest and dropped to my knees. Instinctually, I looked at my marks - they were gone...both of them - gone. I threw my head back and screamed as light filled the room, shattering furniture, and windows, scorching anything in its path. I didn't stop screaming until all the air had left my lungs and darkness had devoured me.

I wasn't anyone's light now.

Luke

My eyes were swollen, but I could just barely make out a familiar shape. "G...Gabe?" I groaned. He looked at me in confusion as I tried to make him hear me.

"Luke? Is that you?" he sputtered, "What the fuck happened, why aren't you shifting?"

Shifting? What is he talking about? I shook my head in confusion, then a reflection caught my eyes. I wasn't human anymore, but I wasn't in full wolf form either. I couldn't hear Ian. I stumbled closer to the reflection and nosed it. Yeah, that's me, but why am I so different?

"Glad to see you up and moving," a man's voice spoke from the other side of the glass. "I must say, you and Nate put up one hell of a fight. Almost took down one of my best hellhounds." He smirked, "Oh, do forgive me, Lucian. I've changed a bit since we last met - no mask and all. Allow me to introduce myself. You knew me as Volto, but my real name is Deimos, demon of terror, and you my dear boy, are here to stay."

I bared my fangs and growled at him.

He only laughed, "Don't worry, Lucian, your alterations won't take much longer. Nate's are coming along rather quickly."

"What the fuck are you rambling about asshole? They're werewolves, they shift all the time," Gabe hollered.

Deimos lifted an eyebrow, "Oh I know, but doesn't he look a bit off to you? I'm sure he's already noticed the loss of his wolf, haven't you Lucian? You see when my hellhound bit you both, he poisoned you with his essence. Since you and Nate are already werewolves, you are becoming a combination of the two - something rather new and exciting. I'm sure Sang will be thrilled when she returns. She's a bit preoccupied with Owen at the moment." He chuckled and walked away as I looked at Gabe.

"I don't know how man, but we'll figure this out, Luke. I promise."

Trigger Warning: non-con; assault; rape

Owen

"However, I do need you to do one more thing for me," she said.

"Anything, my Mistress," I breathed.

She motioned to a small woman with chestnut hair and scared purple eyes. "Do you remember her name, pet?" I shook my head no. "You see, fairy. No one is coming to save you. But as a parting gift, I will let you have him one last time," she told the woman.

"You bitch," the woman hissed, which earned her a warning growl from me.

"Tut, tut, Eveleen. Owen doesn't like it when you speak ill to his Mistress."

The woman's eyes went wide as she looked at me gasping, "Owen?"

I simply stared in confusion, then looked to my Mistress. "Yes, pet. That was once your name." I sighed and nodded. It didn't matter anymore. I just needed to be her pet. "Now, pet, I need you to fuck this woman. Overload her senses with pleasure and pain. You may use your powers to ensure her compliance and enjoyment as much as you wish." She smirked at the woman who tried to flee. Mistress pushed her toward me roughly and I quickly pulled her into my embrace, my teeth sinking into her neck. She whimpered, then relaxed as my venom made her more compliant. "Enjoy," Mistress said and left, locking the door behind her.

"Owen," the woman pleaded.

I shook my head, "Not Owen. I'm pet, and my Mistress says I am to have my way with you. Now look at my eyes," I commanded her as I tilted her chin. Once her purple eyes were locked on mine, I compelled her to obey, to allow her body to be punished and crave it again and again.

She cried out when my cock penetrated her core. It was such a tight fit and I knew she was tearing, but that only served to excite me further. I covered her delicate skin in bite and claw marks as she begged for more. With each orgasm, she begged me to hurt her more and I readily complied. Placing her on her hands and knees, I worked my way into her ass then pulled her up against my chest as I stretched her around me. "You like this don't you, human?" I taunted her.

"Ye...yes," she panted. "Please..."

"Cum now human, beg for my mercy," I growled as I slammed into her again, filling her ass with my fluids. I let her body fall to the bed as it shook and convulsed. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her breathing began to shallow. I chuckled and placed my claws over her heart. Reciting a healing spell, I watched as her body began to rejuvenate. When her eyes opened and focused on me I grinned. I pressed my lips to hers, then moved until she was caged under me again, but this time, my cock was pressing against her lips. "Drink me, human," I groaned as I slid into her mouth. She greedily began to suckle me, her small arms grasping onto my thighs as I fucked her mouth with hard, fast strokes. "You'll crave me, human - day and night, you will crave me. And if we ever meet again, you will readily accept me no matter where or when. You are mine to command, human," I growled as I spilled my venom-filled seed down her throat and she swallowed, activating the spell as she drank.

When she stopped swallowing I pulled out and laid behind her on the bed. Her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing evened out as she slept. I found myself curiously tracing the lines of her face and body with a claw. She seemed so familiar, but I couldn't know her - I only knew Mistress. I was her pet, she had created me, so how could I feel a sense of familiarity with this human? The female's body shook a bit and she called out that name again - Owen. I found myself pulling her against me. "Sleep, human. There is no Owen here, but I will keep you safe tonight." She whimpered and rolled into my chest, her hand cupped around my neck as her soft breath fanned across my skin. It made me feel warm inside. I continued to hold her until sleep claimed me as well.

Author's Notes:  Not gonna lie, the segment with Sean was difficult.  His loss is the most painful for me, but it is so essential to future events.  And Owen...even with the corruption, he still knows her deep down.