C̷̡̫̖̠̿͛h̵̰̭̙̾̒̃ā̴͕͇̥̳ṕ̴̨͎͖͕t̴̛͚̃̔̓e̸͗ͅŗ̷̘́ ̸͇͆̃2̵̢̻͇͒̓̈

Warnings: Medical trauma/traumatic sceanarios

You wake up to warm sunlight hitting your face. Ignoring the way the light burns your eyes, you call out to Shadow. "Shadoooow? Are you awake yet?"

"I am now that you woke me up..."

"Sorry..."

"What do you need?"

"Hungry..."

"Let's peek out of the door to see if there's food" You walk up to the door to see a table with a plate and a note that says

"I have some business to do with the other Fatui I blocked off the areas I won't let you go to, you can go explore the house I made [Food] for your breakfast. -Dottore"

"He made this...? Don't trust him it may have poison or something that could kill you..."

"He took us in for that reason... He'll use me soon. So I'm sure he won't poison me or anything."

After you finish breakfast you decide to explore the house when you notice a familiar ginger in the hallway seemingly looking for something.

"Where is it? I'm sure he placed it here when he took it..."

"What are you doing here?" You ask getting the attention of the ginger.

"Oh, I'm looking for something a friend of mine borrowed"

"Did Dottore, perhaps, steal it from you?"

"Well, that's one way to put it"

"What's your name?"

"You can call me Tartaglia, what's yours?"

"Y/N... And if I were you I'd leave before Dottore comes back because I'm sure he's coming soon"

"Thanks for the advice kid, maybe I'll see you during the meetings. Bye"

"Bye, Bye" He then leaves through the window making no sound as he retreated from the house.

"Were you trying to not let him get caught?"

"Was it not obvious?"

After a while Dottore comes back with a bag, he sees that you noticed the bag so he shows you what was inside. You gasp at how many small stuffed toys there are you see that Shadow disapproves of the gift.

"I can give you one if you let me inject you with more of the medicine okay?" You nod slowly, he lifts you and brings you to your room, knowing that you'll fall asleep after. You wake up again the next day and take a peek out from the door you see him getting ready, so you walk outside and tug on his coat a little.

"Yes?" he asks.

"Can I come with you?" you reply.

"Okay bring your things." You both arrive, you hold tightly to his coat feeling a bit overwhelmed at the sight of the meeting place. You see the familiar faces of Tartaglia and Pantalone. Dottore then gestures for you to wait near the table while the meeting is happening. You sketch photos of all the 11 Fatui and when you were allowed to go into the room you give them to the corresponding Fatui with your signature and date and you give it to them in order. As you were about to give a photo to Tartaglia you notice that his was missing so you look into your bag to see if it fell.

"Oh no... I lost yours... Sorry..."

"It's alright, I can wait for a bit longer to see how well you drew me." You smile, which then results in you getting a head pat from Tartaglia. You then walk up to Dottore to see if he'll give you a head pat and without hesitation, he gives you a few.

(Hello! Author here, just wanted to say i'm currently transferring a lot of my chapters from the original book i had made in my account on another website called Quotev, if you wanna check it out it's pretty much the same thing.)