Chapter 5

You were watching over Klee since Kaeya and Jean were busy and they couldn't find anyone to watch over her, Kaeya baited you. You gave her some bubblegum, thinking that she would be able to handle herself. Author asked you why you hadn't considered choking hazards at all. She was running around then she bumped into you. The bubblegum she was holding fell onto your bangs.

"Oh no! Sorry [Name]! I didn't mean to ruin your hair."

"It's alright Klee. I can just cut it off." You pull out your sword and casually cut off the part that had gum in it, like it wasn't your pride and joy, and revealed your [E/C] eyes.

"See Klee? All better!"

"Okay... can I style your hair? Pleaseeeeee?"

"Okay, okay... Don't take too long. I have somewhere I need to go to." After some time Kaeya comes to pick Klee up, knowing of your departure. He gets Klee to sleep.

"So you're gonna leave us forever?" Kaeya exaggerated, making you sigh and smirk playfully.

"No. I'm just going to go to Sumeru, I wanted to see some people from there. Plus I wanted to do some research on the creatures I can find there."

"Send us letters when you can. Alright?"

"I will, I will" Kaeya helps you pack your things before going. Venti shows up, very unusual, and bids you farewell. You use your Anemo vision to propel yourself in the air so you can glide to Sumeru. When you almost run out of stamina you are at Liyue. You glide through the chasm and land on a tree in Sumeru.