♡ C̷͓̪̹̊͘͜͝ȟ̶̖̺̒á̴̏͜p̷̭̼͆̇͒t̷̬͖͚̲̀̋͌͊ë̴̳̹́͠r̵̗̔̅̐ ̶̱̘̇̐͗9̵̡̪̟͇̎

Trigger Warning: Strong sexual content, implied use of sexualized experimentation

You wake up feeling some tears rolling down your face. You wipe them away with the blanket you and Cope used to cover yourselves. Later a knock on the door was heard. It opened to show Tighnari holding a small box.

"Oh, you're awake... Cope told me you wouldn't wake up until after a few more hours." You stare at him with surprise, not seeing him clearly because of your hair.

"Surprising isn't it? I thought he would talk about you more... lovingly?" He chuckles lightly making you laugh as well.

"I got some clothes and things you used to have before he took you" "Thank you..." Was what you muttered softly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Tighnari are you staying here for breakfast? I got some pancakes if you are going to stay."

"Thanks I also brought some materials that you needed but forgot to ask for last night."

"Oh thank you for getting it for me. Sorry if it was much of a hassle to you."

"No worries! I also had some things I needed to get"

You then stand up from the bed and go into the toilet to wash up. You use one of Copes's many combs and brush your hair and tail. You walk out of the bathroom to see that the bedroom was empty so you fix up your clothes.

Cope was eating a pancake while trying to fix one of his gadgets when you got out of the room. He notices you so he places the gadget on the table and walks up to you and lifts you up.

"Did you sleep well?" You nod in reply. He brings you toward the table and places you on a chair. You take the plate that was on the table and eat.

Afterwards, you two go to the forest to play with the Aranaras. You take out your sketchbook and draw many Aranaras with their name on top of their drawing. As you were happily sketching Cope came back with some berries and mushrooms that he knows are safe. You scratch your ears to find a berry. Cope looks away before you can stare at him angrily. You stand up too quickly and fall back down.

Cope laughs at you before he takes your hand to help you up. You both go back to his house to do some "experiments" on the things you brought back.

A few hours later

You wake up to your legs feeling heavy and notice that you are naked. In which you know that he initiated it. Knowing you won't be able to move for a few days, you go back to sleep. You wake up again and look out of the window to see that it's already nighttime. And Cope is not in the room.

You call out his name to get him to carry you so you both can eat. When nothing happens you just assume that he left to go and get some materials, which he always does even before you come back to visit. You try to pull your knees closer to your chest but end up failing and just decide to sleep once again.

| A/n: Hello! Author here, if ever you'e read my original book in Quotev, and see a few changes, it'll be because of certain changes in writing style and use of words! Thank you for reading! |