C̶͕̈̈͘ȟ̴̫̻a̴̰͂̽̚p̸̙̘̘̀̈́̆́t̸͙͒̈̔͊e̶̺̳͐͝r̶͚̹͉̩͘ ̴̢̻͕̾͗̂̃1̶̱̕͝0̴̦̯̙̭̈́

You were back in Sneznhaya after a few weeks. Dottore said that you'd move up in the ranks instead of being the 12th Harbinger. You moved from 12 to 8 replacing Signora. You never knew much about the other Harbingers and wished not to so you won't have to be involved in so much. But sadly Dottore came to Sumeru and had a talk with "Nahida" or Lesser Lord Kusalani, the Dendro archon, right after the amazing Traveller defeated Scaramouche. Not wanting to be seen after you know he had left. You walk up to the Traveller and watch over them while they healed up. Dottore caught you sneaking about stealing some medicinal plants to help Traveller.

"[name]. Good to see you here. Have you found out about what happened before you came into my care?"

"Yeah, I did." You reply removing the mask you used to cover your face.

"Well then, will you be returning to Sneznhaya to help me with my experiments and to devote your loyalty to the Tsarista or will you be staying here with your brother and boyfriend?"

"Give me some time. Big events had just happened, I wanna take it slow for a bit." You say still looking for the plants.

"If both your brother and boyfriend were researchers then why get it from here and not from them?"

"They're... busy and if I did then they'd worry and pester me until I tell them what actually happen." Dottore eyes you suspiciously, not believing the lie you had so quickly made. "Fine! The plants I need from here are rare and I heard that they have some in here. It'll help me with something..." You finish what you went to the area in the first place and leave.

A few days later

You find yourself back in the room you first found yourself in when this whole adventure around Teyvat happened.

"I hope he hasn't checked nor touched anything. That old man has a habit of not minding my privacy." You check the drawers to see that nothing has been touched and everything was still in the same place. You lay on the bed remembering the screams and cries of the people that you and Dottore experimented on. You smirked at the thought.

"Welcome back, dumbass." You look up to see Shadow out of her realm injured with cuts all over her body.

"Holy shit. What happened?" You say frantically checking her if there are any fatal injuries. "Nothing much. I was just fighting some ruin guards when I sensed that you came back into this mansion."

"Goddamnit, I'm glad you're okay." You hug her tight missing her annoying voice. "Hey. HEY! You're making the cuts burn!"

You let go as quickly as possible and search your bags for any medicinal plants.

"Here. Rub in on the wounds. It'll make it feel a bit better." She does as you said. "Feels better. Anywho why did you leave? And why the hell did you not visit me." She glares at you while she was saying the last part.

"I was in Mond. I decided to visit Kaeya and Diluc after a while." You quickly explained, hoping that calmed down her senses.

"Was Crepus-"

"No you idiot he died. Which caused the brothers to hate each other's guts. Kaeya now has a Cyro vision. While Diluc has a Pyro one."

"I feel sorry for them. Don't they miss each other?"

"Kaeya talks nice about Diluc saying how he missed him, but in front of Diluc, he acts all mighty. Diluc does the same around him but just gets annoyed at Kaeya. When he thinks there's no one around or I'm just stalking him, he feels bad for trying to kill Kaeya."

"Man I wished we had something like them."

"What do you mean? We already hate each other's guts-"

"No... Their relationship before... They loved each other's presence but it was destroyed when Kaeya told Diluc, at the worst time ever, that he was a spy for Khaen'riah. I'm sure that if Kaeya told Diluc about it at a different time... Things would be different for them."

"Hey... Why are we so sad about their past? It's the present so we should worry more about the future. We can't change the past anymore."

"Thanks, It's just that the work that I've been given has been hard. I've experienced innocent people being killed in front of me it's just... ugh I'm sorry."

"It's alright... No need to be sorry. how about you rest here? get your mind off of things hmm?"

"It'll help me a lot thanks." She wraps her arms around your neck and you return the hug. After a few minutes, she falls asleep. You lay her on the bed and go outside to get the paperwork for your missions today.