C̷̬͓͒ḧ̴̻̼̳͚́̑̚ǎ̵͔̦̒͌p̵̡̧͇͓̀̄̒͘t̶̘̔̓è̶̢̦̳̀̍r̵̪̿̌̎ ̷͓͂1̶͇͎̞̭́͐̽̑4̶̯̝̯͉͐

You and Diluc got married a few months after he proposed to you. Venti volunteered to the the "Father" for you and walk across the lane. Barbara was the priest or priestess, and everything went quite smoothly.  You even invited Tartaglia and Diluc didn't try to kill him. You thought of inviting some other Harbingers but then Diluc could try to kill them so sadly Tartaglia was the only Harbinger there.

Cope, Tighnari and Collei came from Sumeru just to see you get married. 

You had to go back to Sneznhaya to do some "experiments" with Dottore, you hoped it had nothing to do with children or Elezear, maybe even finish some research about the abyss since you were somehow immune to its poisoning.

What is the poisoning you ask?

Many travellers that venture into the Abyss come out severely injured, and feel that time in the Abyss was moving at the same time as the one in Teyvat, but once they had returned they then realize that there is a time difference.

You however can tell the difference in the time even when you had just gone in without any knowledge of the Abyss. The Tsarista then assigned you to study it and give reports on your findings and theories, despite her being one of the Archons that caused it to start. 

You finished packing when you felt a warm breath on your neck, and some arms around your waist. "I'm gonna leave soon, I'll come back as quick as I can. I promise."

Diluc did not answer, he just tightened his grip on your waist. He was restricting you from finishing packing your stuff. "Luc, please. I need to hurry." You tried pushing off his arms, but somehow you were not able to.

"Diluc Ragnvindr. If you do not unhand me this instant I will use my power to take all of your money." Diluc sighed in defeat before releasing his grip on your waist, but not because of the money, but because you were being so mean to him :(

"Thank you." You quickly moved to his desk, took one of his hair ties, tied your hair up in a messy bun, exposing your neck, and went back to your luggage to try and close it.

Diluc stayed still, seemingly watching your every move. "Luc, can you not just stand there and help me?" You say breaking him out of his trance.

He only moves closer to you and lifts you onto the bed. You looked towards the door, hoping that it was closed and luckily it was. You looked back at Diluc, who was now on top of you.

"Luc we just did this last night, I still haven't recovered that much-" He presses his lips against yours, muffling your yelps. He stopped and sat back up, waiting for your reaction. You hid your face with your hand and looked away from him.

"Just to make sure you know who owns you dear." You hit him on his shoulder lightly before sitting up and lifting your luggage into the carriage. He follows behind carrying another one of your bags.

He helps put it into the compartment and opens the door to let you in. "See you soon okay?" You kissed him on his nose before going inside the carriage, it is not that long of a ride to Liyue from here but the boat ride will take long. "Send me letters alright?" You nod before closing the door. 

You fell asleep so the sudden stop at Liyue slightly surprised you. Some lower-ranking diplomats led you to the boat, while others took your luggage. They accompanied you to your sleeping quarters and left you to your business. You quickly fell asleep after you had fixed yourself on the bed they gave you. 

You could feel eyes on your sleeping figure, once it had tried to touch you you grabbed whatever it was trying to poke you with and looked up at them with slight rage. Once your eyes had adjusted to the light you noticed it was Tartaglia.