Dangerous thirst

~Blaire's pov~

I wake up to a burning sensation in my head. My Migraine was unbearable. What happened last night? I say to myself in my head. As i have more time to snap back into focus I realise that my roof isn't covered in it's normal tapestry. In fact the whole roof is a completely different color.

"Hey sleepy head" Dylan says. I flick my head to the side and see him sitting on a chair dabbing my arm with a wet tea towel. 

Suddenly I realise I was in his room. Basketball posters, jerseys, clothes on the floor and trophies. And I was lying in his bed. 

"What are you doing?" I ask him. "Oh, you were moving a lot so when I jabbed you with the needle it scratched you a bit, just making sure your arms okay." He says. I didn't even notice the scratch until he mentioned it. 

"What needle?" I ask. He gives me a confused look and then I remembered. I blushed, not in a flirtatious way, in an embarrassed way. "Oh yeah, sorry" I say quietly. 

I don't usually remember what happens exactly when I pass out. But most of the time It'll end up coming back to me, sooner or later. "No don't be sorry" he say comfortably. He sits down on the bed and rubs my back.  

He asks how I am feeling and I say I am feeling good, in reality, I feel terrible. Absolutely terrible.

"I think you should stay here today" He says. "There's no school today though, cause of the formal tonight" I say. "Yeah i know that, I mean you should rest, you shouldn't go out anywhere" He assures me. "Where would I be going anyway?" I laugh. He smirks and gets up and goes to  the bathroom to get changed. 

He puts a green Giannis Antetokounmpo jersey on and Michael Jordan tracksuits on. "Giannis is my favorite player" I smile. "Really? He's mine too. You play ball?" He asks. "Yeah I do, I know you do too" I say back. 

"We definitely need to 1v1 sometime soon" He chuckles loudly. "If you are willing to get destroyed by a girl" i smirked. "As if, no one is better at basketball than me" He crosses his arms. "Oh, so your better then Giannis? Why aren't you in the league yet then?" We laugh together and he tries to ignore my question.

"I'm gonna go do some ball practice, I'll be about an hour. You stay here and rest. If you need anything call me, my snap is dylan.bradie. He says

I add him and he adds me back. Finally I have his socials. Took him long enough.

He leaves and I get up out of bed and start snooping. Not that I don't trust him, I'm a curious person. I just wanna look at the stuff he owns. First I look in his cupboard and see a bunch of basketball outfits and jerseys. He was a tad bit obsessed. I then went to his desk and looked in his draws, it was basically just school stuff but then I saw a notebook. I opened it to the first page and my jaw dropped.

The words 'I love you' were written over and over and over again

The words 'I love you' were written over and over and over again. But the last I love you had my name there. "I love you Blaire". The page was marked off with the date from a few months ago. I guess he really was telling me the truth. Cause a few months ago when he wrote this, he was still being a dick to me.