~ 3 ~

I got dressed into a dress that my mom had gotten me. She had taken me shopping prior to this summer to make sure I had a lot of things for me to wear "in case" something happened between me and Spencer.

 She had taken me shopping prior to this summer to make sure I had a lot of things for me to wear "in case" something happened between me and Spencer

(Change if you want)

As I was wrapping up I heard a knock on my door and looked to see Spencer appear.

"Okay..." he said. "Someone looks stunning."

"Blame my mom, she got me so much stuff to wear this summer, I might not have the chance to wear it all," I said.

We soon left to see the boys piling into the car.

"Woah, woah, woah. Spencer," Steven said, holding a hand out. "Guys' night."

I could tell they were all ogling, even if it was "guys' night".

"You sure about that Steven?" Jeremiah said, very flirtily.

I sighed, "Don't worry about it."

I walked into the house and I could hear the guys push Spencer around saying "lucky" and such. I bumped into Belly in the front hall and she looked me up and down.

"Please please please tell me we're going to that party. Not only do I want to go, but that dress needs to be seen," she said.

I smiled and we snuck upstairs and got her ready. She sat on call with Taylor, who apparently snuck a dress in her suit case that was perfect for tonight. 

"You two look so hot!" Taylor said. "Go have fun."

We both laughed and snuck out, taking my car out to the beach. We made it to the bonfire to see a lot of people there... And a lot of drinking. Some guy came over to us.

"Yo gas station girl," he said. "Hey. Where you coming from?"

"Uh, another party," Belly answered.

"Sweet yeah," he said, "Here, take my beer."

"No, no thanks I'm okay," she said.

Good. I swear if she touched a drink that was already open..

"So uh... You got a boyfriend back home?" he asked.

He seemed creepy. Not to mention the fact that he seemed much older. Belly and I caught sight of Steven with some girl.

"Steven!" Belly shouted.

"What are you two doing here?" Steven asked. "I'm sorry, what are you wearing?"

"I invited her, who the fuck are you?" the guy asked.

"I'm her brother, she's fifteen you pedo," Steven defended.

This really wasn't the best idea we had ever had. Like ever. 

"I'm almost sixteen," Belly defended.

"My bad," the guy said, looking over toward me.

"Sixteen," I commented.