~ 5 ~

I heard a knock on my door to see Spencer there. 

"Hey, come in," I said.

He sat down on my bed. "Belly told me that I just had to take you out tonight to double date with her and Cam. Do you wanna go to the drive-in?"

I smiled, "Sure."

"Alright then, you should get ready. Maybe this time I can drive," he said.

I nodded and got dressed. 

(Change if you want)

I headed downstairs to see the moms gossiping. 

"Cute outfit! Excited for your date?" my mom asked.

I chuckled. "Yes, mom."

"Well, you two have fun at the drive-in. We're going to be at Laurel's book party if you come home and no one's here," Jolene said.

I nodded and Spencer and I left for the drive-in. We found a spot near Belly and Cam and Spencer took off to get us snacks. He came back and we realized we were watching Sabrina.

"I love Audrey Hepburn," Spencer said.

"Duh, she's amazing," I said. "Wait, wait, wait. Which brother?" 

"David," he answered. "He's so fine, and a perfectly good guy."

"He is... But like. Harrison Ford." I said.

"You just like the other brother because he's played by Harrison Ford?" he asked like I was crazy.

"Yes, have you seen him?" I questioned. "He's so talented and charming. But I will agree that David is a good choice."

"Wonder how things would've gone with the other brother," he said.

We laughed. The two of us actually seemed to enjoy the other's company. I could see the two of us being really good friends. I looked over to see that Belly and Cam seemed to be having a good time as well. 

"They seem cozy," Spencer commented.

"Yeah, I'm happy for her," I said.

"I can see that," he chuckled. 

The car was quiet.

"Do you ever think about living your own life?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean, you are dating me because our moms want us to be together and it helps hide some of my skeletons. You do the deb thing because your mom wants you to. You're a bit of a goody two shoes, probably because of your dad-"

I looked down... 

"I'm sorry if I stepped a line," Spencer said softly.

Suddenly, the boys appeared to park between Belly's car and mine.