Chapter 1 (YEJI)

It was a cold night, and Yeji was again walking home from a disappointing day. She had failed to find a new part time job again. When she arrived home she sees her mother and father arguing for the millionth time this month, and she's had just about enough of this, so she again stepped in knowing the outcome of what she was doing. "Mom, dad, stop. Please just stop! You've been arguing for months now, and don't even go to work. Mom when was the last time you checked the mail. Because if u checked u would know that we received an eviction letter, and dad u spent all our money gambling even though u suck at it. I'm just in my second year of high school can't u both just gro-" she was cut short when she felt a stinging pain on her cheeks, that pain was soon felt everywhere else on her body. It was her father hitting her, again. Yeah that was the outcome, getting hit by her parents every single time but at this point she couldn't cry anymore, she had no tears left to cry, she had not heart to break, she had no pain. Happiness does she even know what it means, u guessed it she has never felt it. Well it's just like that and she can't move away either. She has no friends, and no family to go to she only had an abusive family and a bunch of bullies at school. Her family don't have much they're almost evicted they'll loose their home.she doesn't have a job no one wants to hire her. I mean who would shes ugly.But nonetheless she says she is grateful for what she has but still she longs for a better way of living.

HWANG YEJI17 years oldTransferred to B3 high school"Smile

HWANG YEJI
17 years old
Transferred to B3 high school
"Smile. Cause that's all I can do better than being me"

The next day
Yeji skipped school to day to find a part time job this time she opted for a bakery next to B3 high not that she studied their it was only a dream, a dream that could never come true.
When she entered the bakery she was greeted by a charming lady that greeted her with a warm smile "hello u must be Yeji right I checked ur background no need for an interview I need u anyways ur hired" "omg! Thank u so much, um~ ma'am?" yeji said " Irene, I'm Irene. the owner of this bakery. U said u were working part time right u can start work right after school and leave by 7:00pm, if ur last close the shop. oh and u'll be working with my son Yeonjun okay" she said with a smile " yes ma'am I-I mean Ms Irene" yeji stuttered "now u can go and don't skip school anymore u start tomorrow " Irene said " yes ma'am, I really appreciate u" yeji said while bowing then ran out of the bakery "she's so cute " Irene said. "But what we're those bruises on her arm, they look so fresh. And she didn't go to school today, could her parents be-" "hey mom what are u talking about" Irene was cut of "YAAAHHH!!! Choi Yeonjun why are u not at school!" She asked " mom let it pass I'm at hybe not jyp they won't kill me" Yeonjun answered " I don't pay school fees for u to come saying it's fine if u go late, that school is so expensive. Hurry up and go to school. Hurry !!!" Irene said pushing him out of the bakery " moooom~!!!!" Yeonjun begged " Choi Daniel Yeonjun,GO. TO. SCHOOL!"