Chapter 3 (Freinds?)

That day yeji entered the school of her dreams. " 'B3 high' omg I can't believe it I'm here. Thank you Ms.Irene I'll head back once the examinations are over" yeji said excited "sure honey, good luck" Irene said "thank you" yeji said heading to the entrance.

Once she entered the examination room, she got more nervous than excited. I mean who wouldn't it's an examination to a free pass to B3 right THE B3. But thats not the only thing troubling her. Yesterday she didn't get the chance to study even a page, it's not like she could anyways.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a tiny piece paper thrown on her desk. It read "hi, I'm Ryujin"

Shin Ryujin 17 yrs oldTransferee at B3 high"Hi it's me again, Ryujin

Shin Ryujin
17 yrs old
Transferee at B3 high
"Hi it's me again, Ryujin......."

Yeji waved at the girl sitting infront of her "hi I'm Yeji" "Yeji, it's nice to meet you I hope to see you in class good luck"Ryujin said "thank you good luck too" yeji said with a warm smile.
'It's fake, why is it fake' Ryujin thought.

After the exam Ryujin went up to Yeji "hey Yeji!" " oh Hi Ryujin" Yeji responded. "How did you think you did in the exam" Ryujin asked "I think I did good, how about you?"yeji asked back "I think I messed up the last one, but other than that everything went great" ryujin answered. "I see" Yeji said.

They looked at each other for a good minute in an awkward silence. After the a few more minutes Ryujin decided to break the awkward silence "do you want some ice cream I heard a new ice-cream stand opened nearby" "sure...but Ryujin wait." Yeji said "hmm" Ryujin hummed as an answer "why are you being so kind to a mere stranger, I've never met you until today?" Yeji asked, this was a question Ryujin expected but she was still a little shocked "I mean you and I will probably end up in the same class so I wondered why not make friends while I'm at it. Plus I have seen you somewhere I just won't tell you where I've seen you yet, that's a thing best friends do" Ryujin answered "best friends" Yeji whispered "yes, you'll have to wait until we're best friends then I'll tell you" ryujin answered.

'Friends? best friends? I've made- a friend...' yeji thought "how about we go get that ice-cream then" Yeji said with a smile and grabbed Ryujin with her.
'A real smile, that was a real smile'