Chapter 11(make it work)

Hyunjin's POV
"Wow it's really big" Yeji said with widened eyes. 'I didn't know they could take on different forms' "You wanna know what else is big" I said with a smirk "what-" sheesh as cold as ever "my dick" she turned to me with an ew face.

"Good for you I guess, let's go in" she said as she walked forward.

"Good evening sir and his girlfriend" the butler said "a butler- wait, I'm not his girlfriend" she said, she's really quick at denying "yes you are. You even have a salary c'mon" she turned to me pissed.

I mean that's what her face was saying, but her eyes not that much. She can smile, laugh or cry, her eyes won't actually tell me what's going on. I hate that.

"Mr. Hwang isn't at home, but he told me to care for you while he is away" the butler said "how long will he be away for" I asked while he was leading the way to the room, Yeji's gonna be mad, really mad.

"For a month and half" that's the longest he's ever gone for, but at least I know that I'll be here for more than a week.

"Here is your room" he said when we arrived "oh but sir what about mine....we aren't sharing. Right?" She said, 'that's sounds menacing' "Have a good night." He said and closed the door.

'3...2...1' "Hwang Hyunjin" omg, I looked at her with what I think we're supposed to be for eyes "I'm sorry I didn't kno-" "I'm taking the bed" she said while lying down 'I'm pretty sure that's where your supposed to sleep'.

"Of course where did you want to sleep, my head" I said while jumping onto the bed, which startled her "bitch, I said I'M. TAKING. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. BED" she said making every word sound clear.

"Do you need help moving it into the hallways" I said unbothered "are you dense- you know take the bed, I'm sleeping on the couch" she took one pillow and the blanket from the cupboards 'how did she know they were there.

"You do you" I then took out my phone and heard her sigh. "Tomorrow you're the one sleeping here" she said and turned of the lights. "It's not that hard to share the motherfuckin-"

*click* the room went dark, my lips twitched in annoyance 'did she cut me off by switching of the lights'

Next morning
I felt someone shaking the hell out of me, just let me fucking sleep

"Hyunjin"
"Hyunjin"
"YAH HWANG HYUNJIN!!!"

"Yeji im awake what" i tried to stay composed i would usually yell back "we have school" "ok and" "and it's 7;30" "ok we're running late, we'll take the car" "no we can't enter school together, and i don't know if you do but i don't have my uniform" "oh-" i started to wake up.

"It's 7:30, we can't enter school together and you don't have a uniform, and I don't think I have one either" I said.

There was a short silence.

"IT'S 7:30, WE CANT ENTER SCHOOL TOGETHER AND WE DONT HAVE OUR UNIFORMS!!" I jumped of the bed

"You're slow as fuck" Yeji said "oh fuck of-"
I got cut off by a knock on the door 'I'm getting cut off a lot lately' "come in"

"Good morning sir, I got your uniforms ready" said the Robert's (the butler) twin sister "I love you Roberta" "yeah and I don't" she said while she handed me the clothes.

"But whose are these for" I asked curious "you and ummm..... I can't really remember. Oh yeah that wannabe that already has a stage name and five followers on instagram" "Minjeong" I answered while laughing "yes her what was her stage name, oh yeah Winter" she said and the left

I handed the female outfit to Yeji "oh this is the more expensive version of the uniform, whose Minjeong" Yeji said while looking into the full length mirror