Chapter 10 (What can I call home)

Disclaimer- their might be disturbing scenes up ahead so please scroll if needed.

Hyunjin POV

BABE🖤❤️

me
Hey

BABE🖤❤️
What is the reason for your torture this time?

me
How did u save me under ur phone.

BABE🖤❤️
you put a question mark after that idiot. And I saved u as HWANG HYUNJIN, why?

me
Change it
now

BABE🖤❤️
and why would I do that it's my phone after all.

me
BCS!! What if Aera hera tetra aespa or whatever her name is checks ur phone and see's me saved as HWANG HYUNJIN. do u think she'll think we're actually dating.

BABE🖤❤️
Okay? then what should i change it to then?

me
Something really lovey dovey. like babe or something.

BABE🖤❤️
cringe but okay bye.

                                                                          end of chat.

'Wow, cold much. When tf will she get comfortable around me, she's  already comfortable around Minho-hyung. So why isn't she around me.' I was thinking really heard but then I heard a knock on the door. "ye-" I couldn't even finish my mom had already entered followed by my crying twin. 'why knock if you're not wait for a response'

i looked at my mom blankly she never really visits my room unless she wants to scold me. Which I think that is her reason for her coming today, but i guess I was wrong.

she then got to her knees at started crying, hard. I ran to her wondering , she hasn't cried this much in ages.

She hasn't cried this much since dad "hyunjin..." she started "mom breath what happened" "hyunjin, pl-please forgive me" what, is she drunk why is she suddenly apologizing i wont really forgive her but i need her to calm down, "mom, its fine. i forgive yo-""do you really" her face shot upwards looking at me, looks like she stopped crying. "i mean yes" i answered confused.

"If so let my son be happy" she said i really am getting confused "WHY, CANT YOU LET MY SON BE HAPPY??!!" is that why she's here, she held me by my collar "HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A BAD BROTHER??!! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?? WHY STILL HIS GIRLFRIEND?!! THAT'S  THE WOMAN HE LOVES FOR CHRISTS SAKE??!!" she was shaking my body aggressively .

And i wouldn't budge, I was just heart-broken. How can someone be so cruel to the point they make your tears dry out.

How can a mother be so cruel to her own son. her flesh.

Yeji POV

"Hwang 2.0❤🖤"i sighed looking at my phone, i swear if i didn't need the money i wouldn't have agreed. I then got pinned to the wall " are you really dating him Ji? You aren't right?" Yeonjun said I could sense the anger in his voice, should I really tell him, will he even understand me.

"Yes, I am" I said confidently looking at him in the eyes. 0.5 seconds later I feel cold dry and hard lips pressing onto mine, kissing me aggressively "he's not gonna want you if you belong to someone" he said after pulling out from the kiss, pushing me onto the bed "Yeonjun please don't" I pleaded but he didn't listen.

I then curled my hand into a fist and threw a punch across his face, and he fell to the floor. "you got yourself a girlfriend, go and fuck her. bastard, I belong to myself, no one else you asshole" I took my phone and left the bakery 'where did I get that confidence, thanks Ryujin' but where do I go to now, I'll just tell Irene what happened she'll probably say her son wouldn't do something like that and then resent me.

I was deep into my thoughts but I suddenly bumped into someone

"ahh! sorr- HYUNJIN!"

Hyunjin POV
I just ran out of my home, 'what the fuck, what kind of mother is she. She's not even a mother anymore she's a fucking monster' I'm not planning to go back there never again.

I was making my was to my uncles, he sure will understand me and give me a place to stay for the meantime right? I then took my phone and started dialing my uncles number. Someone then bumped into me.

"ahh, sorr- HYUNJIN!"

"Yeji, what are you doing outside this late at night" I asked her "you're out late at night too" she said while tilting her head. "I know but you're a girl, anyways that doesn't answered my question" "well it's just" she paused she suddenly looked sad again. And I realized her wounded lips.

"Yeji" she looked up and hummed "did you talk to him" she then nodded "did he do this to you, he bit you up" I was getting mad "no, h-he tried to" she took a deep breath.

"Ya, Hwang Yeji where do you think you're going, I was not done with you" we heard a voice and looked towards it. 'Choi Yeonjun'

I went to him and threw him a punch in the face. "You bastard, what the fuck do you think you're doing" I said while looking down at him.

"I do whatever I fucking want to her. She lives under my fucking roof" is that his excuse. "Not anymore, she won't anymore" I took Yeji's hand and we walked away.

"YEJI! AFTER ALL WHAT MY MOTHER DID FOR YOU THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER!!" He said "that fucking bastard" Yeji whispered.

I took my phone and dialed my uncle's number
OTP
Hyunjin: hi sir
In-yeop: you need something don't you
Hyunjin; yeah
In-yeop: you can come live with me for the meantime.
Hyunjin: you always know what I need, but this time I've come with someone.
In-yeop: who
Hyunjin: my friend?
In-yeop: sure but tell me everything once you get here okay.

He has only one free room though should I tell her. Nahh she'll find out once we're there. "C'mon baby let's go" I said grabbing her again not letting her answer.

20 minutes later
In-yeops house
"WHATT!!! WITH YOU!!" Oh shit