Chapter 7(Suddenly Romantic)

Chaeryeong POV
I came home crying and locked myself up in my room. "At this point she's gonna steal everyone from me. Can I help it tho" I stood plopped onto my bed.

"She is attractive I don't blame them, what am saying, I'm just tired" I chatted with sullyoon and went to sleep.

Yeonjun POV
I went back inside and into Yeji's room. "Can't you knock" She said annoyed. "You're not naked what's the biggy, plus even if you were what's there to see" I answered "uhh, waaa- get out" she said and started throwing pillows at me. "Hey that's not what I'm here for can I ask you a question" I said trying to avoid the surprisingly many pillows she had, when did she buy them.

"Ask and then get out,quickly" she said, "cold as ever sheesh, anyways what's up with you and Hyunjin. Are you two a thing?" I asked

"No" she answered "then why were you guys doing together?" I asked again "we had a project with our friends, they bailed on us, and Hyunjin proposed to take me home that's about it" she answered "okay I'll take that, also could I get some of your ramyeon" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"No"what "why" she usually allows so I don't understand. "Doona came out on Netflix so I'm gonna watch it while eating ramyeon" she answered.
"Ooh can I watch it with you" "no you'll just want to eat my ramyeon get out"Yeji answered, is she mad she's never this cold. I then got out.

Yeji POV
Man fuck this, after being this cold to him Hyunjin better pay a good amount of money.

The next morning
Aerin's POV
"AHHHH! HERE COMES HYUNJIN"
"ISNT HE SO HOT"
"YEAH HE IS!!!"
"OH MY HYUNJIN MARRRY ME!!!"
These bitches, too bad he's already taken. Oh here he comes "Hyunjin oppa" i jumped aiming to land in his arms but I fell flat on my face. Ouch~, every one's laughing why isn't he helping. I looked up and saw he was walking away.

"WHAT!" This can't be true what the fuck am i seeing. Is he with Yeji. "Wow are they dating" "probably I mean hyunjin never talks to girls, let alone hug them. We always thought he was a hot gay guy you know" "shut up Hyunjin isn't gay!" I shouted at them but then I got interrupted by Ryujin "figured. That proves it doesn't it" "you bitch he can't go out with that whore either because he's with me" I defended. "I'm pretty sure he said he isn't, anyways don't forget to bring the script oPpAr. Fuck you"

Yeji POV
"Hwang Hyunjin this was not the deal" "it was" "no it wasn't we were supposed to act like a couple in front of Aerin ONLY, not infront of the whole school, I'll fine you extra"I said "well aerin is here so I am respecting our deal"he said and he took my hand "huuh Hyunjin don't do this leave my hand" "no now let's go to class we have chemistry" he said and took my hand.

"Oh my god! Hybe students"
"What are they doing in our department!!"
"Wow all of them are so hot!"
"For real!"
"The Choi's are my fav"
"Hyunjin what's going on" I asked hyunjin curious, "we better hurry" he said colder than before. We then made our way but someone held my hand.

"YEONJUN!!"