Chapter 4 (classmates,friends,Chaeryeong)

TWO DAYS LATER
Yeji's POV
Me and Ryujin have hanged out a lot in the past two days. I just came back from her house, I was going up to my room when Ms.Irene called me "Yeji-ssi it's a letter from B3!" Ms.Irene said. 'B3, could it be the acceptance letter.'
"Coming" I rushed to where she was. When she saw me she stood up and gave me the letter.

Yeonjun entered the house "what's going in here?" He asked "nothing much just a letter from B3" I answered "what do you mean nothing much, its big really big. Did you get accepted" he asked "that's what we're gonna see, now shut up!" Ms Irene slightly hit him while saying so. I then opened the letter and my smile dropped "oh" I sigh sadly " 'oh' Yeji you didn't get accepted" Yeonjun asked, Ms Irene hit him "don't say things like that"I stayed silent for a minute I tried so hard "I-I I got accepted, I got a scholarship to B3 high!" I jumped up and down in excitement, then Yeonjun and his mom joined we hugged for a good minute.

Then miss Irene suddenly stopped and hit me "ouch! Why?" I exclaimed "you had me worried you didn't get in, don't do things like this again" she said "yeah, I thought you didn't get in too. Bad jokes Yeji" Yeonjun added. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. And Yeonjun you're not one to talk about bad jokes you make them all the time" i said with a smile. "I do not" "yes you do" "not" "do true,and you can't persuade me to believe other wise" I said "you're such a piece of sh-" "Choi Yeonjun language, Yeji go get your stuff ready for tomorrow" Ms Irene said "yup ma'am!" I said "don't call me ma'am it makes me look old!"she said exclaimed "yes ma'am" I said and ran away "YAAAH!" She screamed after me.

I ran and jumped on bed. What about ryujin she must've received her letter to. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number.

ON THE PHONE
Ryujin: hello?
Yeji: Ryujin, hi
Ryujin: hi
Yeji: you don't seem to happy
Ryujin: I am, I'm just tired (Ryujins mum calls her in the background)
Yeji: your mom is calling
Ryujin: she can wait
Yeji: you sure we can call later
Ryujin:yeh I'm su- "SHIN JOANNE RYUJIN! COME QUICK ITS FROM B3!"
"B3,REALLY! IM ON MY WAY!" I'm sorry Yeji I have to go
Yeji: I don't mind I hope you get accepted
Ryujin: wait did you tho?
Yeji: yeah, I did. But go read your letter or your moms gonna cook you for dinner.
Ryujin:yeah I hope to see you at school tomorrow
Yeji: me too, now go
Ryujin: yeah bye
Yeji:bye

Then we cut the call. "Ahh... I have to get ready for tomorrow." I prepped my clothes and bag, took a shower and went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY
NARRATORS POV
The next day yeji woke up excitedly and got ready at the speed of light
Yeji's uniform

THE NEXT DAYNARRATORS POVThe next day yeji woke up excitedly and got ready at the speed of lightYeji's uniform

(With a black skirt and Without the crown)

After getting ready, she headed out of her room and went down stairs to get breakfast. After breakfast, as she was about to head out but heard a loud bang. She ran to it and was surprised to see Yeonjun to the ground.

"Yeji don't head out without me, never got it" Yeonjun said as he stood up "Yeonjun I don't study at hybe. And all of this just to head out with, you usually head out thirty minutes late if not two hours"Yeji complained. "Whatever, I don't care. Come let's go to school, you don't wanna be late on your first day of school." Yeonjun said took her hand and left the house with her.