Chapter 9 (Lights, camera, chemistry?)

Hyunjin's POV

I pulled yeji out of the cafeteria and dragged her into the hallways, "you didn't have to do all that?" I heard yeji say while we were heading to my lockers; I was gonna give her my extra clothes. "what do you mean?" I asked puzzled "what do I mean?! you know very well what I mean!!! why did you defend me back there!" Yeji asked "shh! stop screaming people are watching" I said as I left her hand to turn to my locker and open it. "exactly what I mean, people were watching, why did you do and say all that" she said, 'why is she so pissed, I don't get it.'

"You are my girlfriend, so what did you expect" I calmly blurted out, giving her my clothes and then going back to my locker to get a towel. I started drying her hair with the towel; she looked very confused, or maybe was pondering on something with her utmost focus. She looked cute, it was entertaining to watch. Her head suddenly shot up to look at me "Hyunjin up to how long do we have to-" she started but was cut off.

"You're dating him Yeji?" I heard a familiar voice behind me "Yeonjun!" I spun my head around, so fast I could have cracked it "yes Yeonjun, but that's not my question. Are you dating him?!" He said raising his voice.

"And why is it that you care about who she's dating , don't you have a crying bitch that's has hot ass food on her face to take care of?" I asked irritated.

"I didn't, until now. Yeji I had actually come to apologize on her behalf, but since you seem so busy right now we'll talk at home" he said then left 'at home!' "Yeji, what did he mean AT HOME!" they don't perhaps live together right, "lemme go change real quick" she said and flew into the girls dressing room.

"Hyunjin-hyung!" I heard Felix say while running to me "Yeah" I said uninterested "Sullyoon said we go get our scripts, and read them" He said out of breath did he run all the till here "okay but why now?" I asked looking at the younger confused "well, because we have drama anyways" he said finally regaining his posture.

We soon started making our way to drama class, till Felix said something "is she your new target?" I sighed desperately "Felix, the way you say it makes it sound like I'm a play boy"

"Don't act like you aren't one," Felix said, this guy really makes me sound like a bad guy, "no Felix, I'm not looking from a distraction, I want to piss of my brother. He seems interested by her" I said calmly.

Felix looked at me disgustingly "so you're not playing her, but you're using her" it's not using her not if she aloud, 'he's really a handful'. "Not technically, since I'm paying her. But do you think I should add more money, to make her act more lovey doves with me around Yeonjun?"

"Ahh! That means she must also think you're disgusting? Also please move on from her, it's been one year" Felix said as he entered class 'you can't just say that, you know very well I can't move on from 'her', I then also entered class.

Yeji's POV
'OMG!! What the fuck did I agree to!!!! this guy is a monster. Yeonjun too, why are they like that!' My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on the stall I was in "Unnie! It's me Ryujin! Are you in here, are you okay?!" Ryujin said from the other side of the stall.

"Yeah I'm fine, don't worry" I said trying not to sound like I'm panicking, "phew! That's good to hear. I came to call you because Sullyoon brought the script and drama class started already" she said "ahh, thanks you can go to class I'll come soon" I said starting to rush. "Okay~ hurry up though" she said and ran out of the bathroom .

Nearly five seconds later I ran out of my stall in Hyunjin's obviously huge clothes. I honestly didn't care about how I looked at this point, our drama teacher was really scary when someone comes late for her lesson.