Chapter 8(Competition)

Hyunjin's POV
"YEONJUN!!"

Who! What the fuck is he doing here.

I turned back and saw Choi holding Yeji's hand.

"Yeonjun what are you doing her-" Yeji asked but was cut off  "come with me we need to talk"  Yeonjun said while trying to pull her but I held her hand tighter.

"What the fuck are you doing" he asked, I scoffed "Bullshit, I should be asking you the same question. What the fuck do you think you're doing" I said.

"Can't you see I want to talk to her. In PRIVATE" he answered "And don't you see I was CLEARLY with her first, now excuse me we have to go to class" I said pulling her closer to me.

He pulled her closer to him, and gave me a death glare. "Let her fucking go"

"No, you let her go" I said pulling her back
"No, you let her go!" He said louder while pulling her back. I got tired and pulled her back really hard, then walked out of the scene.

Everyone was looking, but I didn't care at all.

I really hate that fucking Choi.

Author's POV
When the two reached the auditorium they went different ways. Yeji made her way to Ryujin and Chaeryeong, and Hyunjin to Minho and Felix.

Yeji was about to sit next to Chaeryeong but she suddenly stood up and sat in the front, so instead she sat next to Ryujin "Yeddeong is Chaeryeong mad at you" Ryujin asked. "Trust I would like to know about that too" I sighed while settling down.

"OMG! Hybe students?" Ryujin whispered "exactly, why the fuck are you so excited that Hybe students are here. I don't understand" I asked.

"It's normal, people both hate, and love Hybe students. You probably didn't notice because of the commotion about Hybe, but SM students are here too, out of the three departments JYP is the most underrated and disrespected of all, and most of the JYP students hate, hate Hybe and SM." Ryujin explained to the older.

"Okay. But I'm sure that I saw JYP students cheering for Hybe students" Yeji said partly confused.

"Oh those are probably the fangirls or fanboys of  the Hybe and SM students" Ryujin answered looking at the front.

"Waah. How come we joined at the same time but you already know all of this Jazz bro" Yeji pointed out "I did my research before applying." Ryujin answered while laughing

"Really if so then why did you joi-"  Yeji cut herself off when she saw Yeonjun making his marry way to her SMILLING, does this bitch want me to die! Three whole departments have crush on him tf, Yeji thought slowly crawling bellow the seats.

She felt someone seating next to her

Oh shit, she thought while turning her head to that direction.

"Hyunjin!" She whisper screamed "shh, he's coming. Thank me later" Hyunjin whispered back. Yeji sat back up and Yeonjun walked up to them.

"You clearly saw where I was heading yet you still sat here" Yeonjun said, angry. Hyunjin grabbed a rice cake and gave it to Yeji. "Hey I'm talking! You did this on purpose, stand up" he said, getting a little to rude.

"I know you Hybe students aren't used to the luxury of having such a big auditorium, but there are many free sits left. We clearly got here first move" Felix coldly addressed.

"I'm pretty sure that Yeonjun-hyung and this pretty noona over here are friends so let them sit together and move" one of Yeonjun's friend Beomgyu answered. "First come first serve" Felix said aggressively lifting from his sit"