Chapter 5 (HYUNJIN)

Hyunjin had come back from his uncle In-yeops. He goes there everyday after school and comes back late at night as he can't stand the vibes at his home, the toxicity of his parents. He hates it.

"I'm home" hyunjin said bored, waiting to be scolded. "Really, then why don't you go back from where you came from."his mom started. He knew where this was going so he stayed quiet. "Because you'd rather waste time at your uncles than study, right?!" She continued.

"Mom, why do you care. Plus, Hyunbin does worse than me in school. Do you ever bother to check" hyunjin pointed out

"Because unlike you, he has chances of passing as a model. He doesn't need a brain to model. But you, you're ugly you can't be dumb as well!!" She complained.

She had always compared Hyunjin and Hyunbin, even though they are twins. They are not identical but they are still twins.

"You're just like your father" his mother added

That was the last straw for Hyunjin. e"Ever since his father left, her hatred for him got even worse as he ressembles him. And his brother doesn't make things any better for him. Hyunbin always frames him for things his done, or makes up some stupid unbelievable shit that his dumb mother believes.

"Get over it" Hyunjin whispered "what did you say to me?" His mother asked " I SAID GET OVER IT!! IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU COMPARING ME TO THAT SCUMBAG, GET OVER IT HE LEFT YOU. ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!" He screamed, his been holding back for so long.

Tearing up his mother slapped him and said "you ungrateful piece of shit" then ran to her room.

"There's a way you can avoid this" Hyunbin said from the kitchen. " what do you want Hyunbin" Hyunjin asked.
"The new girl your group mate, get me to hook up with her. I like her, she's hot" hyunbin said and walked of.

Hwang Hyunjin 17 years oldStudies at B3"Why do you hate me

Hwang Hyunjin
17 years old
Studies at B3
"Why do you hate me...
Why do you love me"

"The Asshole walked away before even hearing my answer, funny guy. But new girl in my group.who? Yeji. Is that the one"hyunjin talked to himself and walked to his room.

He walked straight to the bathroom took of his clothes and entered the bathtub. He really needed it.

Once got out he got dressed and took out his phone from his bag. He saw he was added in a new group.

???
Tissue
Hey guys

Brownie boy
Help, what do you want

+XXXX(I'm free 😭)
Yeah I thought we were gonna start the project at yours

+XXXX(yoon)
Why doesn't this group have a name

Tissue
I wanted to give you guys my address for those who needed it.

Me
Learn proper grammar

+XXXX(Yeji)
You can text us individually you know

Tissue
That's too much work Here (xxxxxx)

End of chat

Hyunjin then took Yeji's number and saved it. He's gonna think about Hyunbin's proposition.

But he doesn't wanna use Yeji as well, it's a dilemma.

He turned of his phone and went to sleep.

Hwang Hyunbin 17 years oldStudies at B3 highHyunjin's twin"I want her

Hwang Hyunbin
17 years old
Studies at B3 high
Hyunjin's twin
"I want her. She's mine and only mine"

Lee Minho17 yrs oldStudies at B3"Your my bro, but I can't let you have her"

Lee Minho
17 yrs old
Studies at B3
"Your my bro, but I can't let you have her"

Lee Minho17 yrs oldStudies at B3"Your my bro, but I can't let you have her"

Lee Felix
17 years old
Studies at B3
"Don't go, don't leave me. please..."