Chapter 12 (3girls, 3bitches, 3problems)

Minho POV
I was heading to my next class with Felix, when I suddenly heard sounds coming from the dance room.

"Chaeryeong?" I noticed Chaeryeong but I noticed other faces as well, "hi min-" she was about to answer "Ryujin...YEJI!!" I exclaimed gaining Felix's unwanted attention. "Hiii?" Yeji answered awkwardly.

"What are you guys doing here" Felix said as he was entering 'I wanted to ask that but go off' "Chaeryeong and Yeji are skipping math class and I have a free, so we thought it was a perfect time to practice for the competition " Ryujin says her face lighting up when she saw Felix.

"You also have math class though" yeji said while getting back to practicing her moves "and what are you dancing to-"i curiously asked "we're not a team" Ryujin started "we're competition" Yeji and Chaeryeong finished, bursting out in laughter after a short silence.

"Well we'll head to our class bye" Felix said and dragged me out of the class.

"You're really one messed up motherfucker" Felix said once we were out "you keep telling me things like this these days. Why exactly am I a messed up motherfucker" I stated with confusion and annoyance written all over my face.

"In other situations I would gladly tell you, but this time I won't. I hope you don't realize when it's too late," he stopped walking and looked at me "really get a hold of yourself man" he said while kinda punching my chest and then walked ahead, leaving me confused and speechless.

'When it's too late'

Chaeryeong's POV
'Can't I be better, if I do maybe he'll like me more' my thoughts were interrupted by Ryujin "hey Chaeryeong you got it wrong again" Yeji stopped sighed and then looked at me.

"She's right..." she paused "ever since Minho and Felix passed by you've been out of it" I sighed in guilt, I knew the reason.

"Chaeryeong, is it because of what he said earlier, don't think to much about it. It's really insi-" Ryujin said "What? INSIGNIFICANT! RYUJIN IS IT REALLY?!!!" I started breathing heavily "calm down Chae" Yeji Said trying to get to a chair.

"Let me go!" I shoved her hand off of me "do you know how long I've waited so that he could say those 'insignificant' things to me, let me answer that... I've been waiting for 3 long mother fucking years! That's not all, he's always been ignorant about girls and their feelings, but then he suddenly cares about you. Why do-" I was unable to finish.

"Shut up"

"Just shut it" Ryujin said with a displeased look in her eyes "why are you making it seem as if it's unnie's fault your stupid crush doesn't like you back" she continued "Ryujin wait calm down" Yeji tried to release the tension in the room

"No there's no calming down if she hasn't calmed down. Do you think Yeji would steal a dear friends crush, do you think yeji even likes him! After all she's been through does she really have time to think about dating her friends crush, one of her only friends crush. If that's so you're it's really disappointing you can think that way of her." She picked her things "I'm off I'll come practice when SHE has settled down" emphasizing the she meaning me.

I turned to yeji who had a disappointed yet pitiful look on her face "Chaeryeong, do you really think that way of me" I looked down

"See you in drama class I can't afford to skip Ms. Jennie's lessons, she'll rip me apart, you too by the way." She said as if she were about to cry. Packed her things, and then left.

I was left all alone, I wanted to cry so bad but the tears wouldn't come out 'guess my body knows that this is my fault' I chuckled at myself 'I need some time to think' I then took my stuff and left the school grounds.