Chapter 15 (something like talent takes hard work...)

Chaeryeong's POV

"all my love is go-oh-oh-oh-oh-one, all my love is go-ah" 'not again' I can't voice crack my way through the song "Unnie you should just give your part to Yeji, you're straining your voice" Sullyoon said patting  my back as I coughed.

"No I'm the better singer, and I'm gonna prove it" 'I'm better than yeji, I know it' "at least you're still in the game I got eliminated first round, it's not good to strain your voice. it's not in your vocal range and it's okay. you've got to give it to yej-"

"NO! SHE'S TAKING THE MAN I LIKE SHE'S NOT GONNA TAKE MY PART TOO! WHAT'S GONNA BE LEFT FOR ME THEN!!" I covered my mouth when I realized what I had said.

"you've not changed" Sullyoon said as she started packing up "sully wait..." "what?!your really just disgusting in this state, get a hold of yourself" she said and left.

How many times did I say I had changed

How many times will I say I've changed

When will I change

Am I really this unlikeable

I hate this...

I hate myself...

Maybe Yeji is a natural at everything, Maybe you can just be naturally talented. 

Ryujin's POV

'Talent really takes hard work'

I've been sitting in this seat for 2 hours and 30 minutes had 5 maccha lattes and ate zero meals. And yet, I can't come up with one lyric for my rap part. Not to mention it has to be in English too.

"ahh, I shouldn't have skipped my English lessons" I said as I drowned my hands in my messy hair 'when was the last time I washed this' "Having trouble with something ma'am" I looked up at the person addressing me, but not to much I could only see their badge,

"FELIX!"

"Hi Ryu" I blushed at the nickname "you work here" isn't he rich "yeah my parents said I can't leave under their house forever so I've got to start working now to have enough money when I move out" he said while taking a seat next to me.

"you've finished your shift" "yeah but that's not what we were talking abut. what's troubling you" he asked "Talent takes hard work" is all I could  say " you could say that again. you're having trouble writing lyrics?" he took a look at my empty paper "yeah, and the song is in English" "I could help you" "you bet I wont refuse" I answered. Felix is great at English I could use some help.

Yeji's POV

Hyunjin has been acting weird since yesterday, he came home and cried and cuddled with me all night. And now we're on a date at a cafe. What's up with this guy?

"Hyunjin why are we here?" I asked him curiously "we are on a date if you didn't notice, it's a part of the deal" he answered nonchalant "how?" "We need to go on dates to have memories and stories to tell. And I just want to get to figure myself out" he said the last part quietly but loud enough for me to hear

"Hyunjin, how is me being here helping you figure yourself out exactly?" I asked "what song are you doing for the next evaluation?" He asked while excitedly putting his americano down.

Why is he avoiding the question, "Gone, by Rosé" I answered "you?" He took a sip, how does he drink that it's so bitter "I'll try, I forgot the artists name." "Is it common of you to forget things like this?" I asked while laughing at him for not know the name of the artist.