Chapter 13 (Evaluation 2)

Yeji's POV
"Okay next we'll have JYPS' teams" the mc announces as the previous team, Karina, Aeri and Minjeong walk out of stage "first up Ryujin, Yeji and Chaeryeong"

'Great, we have to go first' I shoot Ryujin a dirty look, why did she sign us up first "have fun trying to beat us" Aeri came at us "shut up, it won't be any fun for them isn't that right babe" Karina addressed Yeonjun.

"I mean I've never seen Yeji dancing she's probably bad at it" he said nastily "how about you shut up and watch me instead" I turned back to Ryujin and Chaeryeong "let's go they make me gag"

We reached behind the curtains and then I started panicking "he switched up fast"Ryujin said " yeah he did"

I felt a tap on my shoulder "hey stop stressing" Hyunjin whispered into my ear. I blushed and slightly nodded 'how can I not I haven't danced since I was ten'

We then stepped onto stage and the music started playing.

-

Hyunjin POV
She dances so beautifully, it needs some touch up but she might even be better than me. Don't know what she shivering about all night then. I mean that's I kept hugging her, even though she kept pushing me away in the morning. 'But that why I did it right'

"Hyung, Hyung, HYUNJIN!!" I came back to my senses and hummed as an answer "we're next" Felix said as he went behind the curtains when the girls got out. He talked to Ryujin as the other girls giggled and advanced.

I was about to make my way to Yeji but Minho beat me to it "Yeji you did so well" he complimented her, it is true but why is he saying it like that, and why is she smiling big like that, and what is this sinking feeling.

I caught up to Minho and pulled him to the curtains, and started adjusting my fit, we were going to dance to one of our songs "WOW". I told Minho to pull himself together because whatever this feeling was. I didn't like it.

-

After the performance we gathered up on stage and by 'luck' I was next to Yeonjun 'wow' "should probably be crossing your fingers with that shitty performance" He whispered and chuckled "I would be worrying about myself if I were you" I answered.

"As you know not all of you will make it to the next round" Jay park announced "from from each department only 10-18people will make it out" I sighed "Eighteen were at least sixty-three and that's in JYP alone" Minho whisper yelled 'it's not a big deal'

"From SM it's going to be Ning YIZHUO, Julia CHOI, Jenifer HUH, Chaewon KIM, Jiwoo YUN, Yang YANG, Yeri CHOI and from Hybe..." only seven should I be worried now "...Yeonjun CHOI, Beomgyu CHOI, Soobin CHOI, Yuna SHIN,Jimin YU, Aeri CHO, Minjeong KIM, Jungwon YANG, Riki NISHIMURA, Eunchae HONG, Heesung LEE and for JYP..." only 12 is it going up I shouldn't be to worried right?!

"Hyunjin HWANG, Minho LEE, Felix LEE, Chaeryeong LEE, Ryujin SHIN, Chaeyeon LEE, Haewon KIM, Kyujin JANG, Jeongin YANG, Seungmin KIM, and Yeji HWANG" yup I shouldn't be worried.

Yeji POV
I'm surprised I made it!

But they said 10-18 no department made it pass 15 this is hard.

"For your next evaluation," SM's principal started pence the eleminated walked "we will be evaluating vocals and rap" 'I'm fucked, I can dance well but my vocal and rap abilities are messed up.'

As I was walking out of school my hand was grabbed "ice cream?" I sighed "Yeonjun, I-"
"Wait Yeji I know I fucked up. I fucked up big time, but I'm sorry I was just a little jealous and worried you shouldn't be dating Hyunjin, he's a bad guy-" he slowed his speech "it's fake I'm getting paid but you really tried to hurt me and you know why that hurt me, a lot." "I know, and you're getting paid?" He said.

I freed myself from his grasp "latte latte cafe at 9:30 am on Saturday and I'll explain everything" and walked away.

-

"Fuck this perverted boss! How can he make me work 4 more long hours for no extra pay" I said as I walked inside the huge house. "Oh man it's 10pm!!" I might live in this huge mansion, but it's only temporary. I'm going to have to move out sooner or later.

I twist the doorknob to me and Hyunjin's shared room and immediately got scolded with... questions?

"Yah!  Hwang Yeji where the fuck were you? why are you back so late? do you know how worried I was?" chill dude "why do you care? It's not like we're actually dating?" "No I don't care but... wait it's just normal to worry about someone living under your roof!" "this is not your house honey" I responded putting my bag down. 

"I like the pet name call me like that in public too," he said excitedly taking a sit next to me on the bed "I'm just tired." I answered. "well why are you tired? where did you go?"

"work" there was a long silence I looked at him "what do you mean work?" he asked "oh I guess I didn't tell you. I got hired 3 days ago at Latte Latte café, but they made me work overtime today?" I chuckled.

"that's not what I meant"

"what did you mean then?"

"you don't need to work" I sighed "Hyunjin I ain't gonna live under your uncles roof for the rest of my life so I need to work to be able to buy an apartment"

"stop working"

"Hyunjin I can't just 'stop' working"

"How much does your job pay"

"180,000 won a month"

"I'll add 200,000 won to your pay if you stop working during our contract" that's pretty good I mean Ill earn one million won just like that! "But Hyunjin, for how long am I supposed to pretend" he stood up "not earlier than my eighteenth birthday, but any day after that might be considered"

Am I a doll, but I agreed anyways.

Really short chapter I'm Sorry.