Chapter One

Inside a Hospital daytime, Bobby , wearing a bathrobe and ball cap, sits in a wheelchair and stares out the window. Sam and Sarah watches him from the doorway,  Dean arrives with a manila envelope in hand saying, "It's been like three days now?" That causes Sam to sigh but Dean continues by jokingly saying, "We got to cheer him up maybe I'll give him a backrub." Sarah says "Dean." Dean says "Well, what, then?" Sam says "Look...we might have to wrap our heads around the idea that Bobby might not just bounce back this time." There was a pause both Sam and Sarah notice that Dean has a envelope that reads X-RAY, Sarah speaks up and asks Dean, "What's in the envelope?" Dean says "Went to radiology." Dean opens the envelope and pulls out the contents "Got some glamour shots."

Dean hands Sam the contents of the envelope, a chest X-ray with strange writing on the ribs "Let's just say the doctors are baffled." Sam examines the writing, which is in Enochian and Sarah says "Holy crap." Dean says "Yeah, well, Cas carved you both one, too." Sam's phone rings and he answers "Hello? ...Castiel?" Dean says "Speak of the devil." Sam Ah, St. Martin's Hospital. Why? What are you—Cas?" 

Sam hangs up A woman in scrubs and a man in a white lab coat rush past with a piece of equipment on a cart Voice on PA "Dr. Cohen to the ER, stat. Dr. Cohen to the ER, stat." Castiel walks past them and other passersby and stops at Dean, Sarah and Sam and Dean says "Cell phone, Cas? Really? Since when do angels need to reach out and touch someone?" Castiel says "You're hidden from angels now—all angels and I won't simply----." But before he could finish Bobby speaks up saying, "Enough foreplay."

That causes all four of them to look over at Bobby who had finally spoken up and then speaks up again saying, "Get over here and lay your damn hands on." No one moves, Bobby looks over his shoulder "Get healing, Now." Castiel says "I can't." Bobby turns his chair to face Castiel "Say again?" Castiel walks up to Bobby "I'm cut off from heaven and much of heaven's power so I can only do certain things and there is other certain think I can't do." Bobby wasn't exactly thrilled with what Cas had just said and he speaks up saying, "So you're  telling me you lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap the rest of my life?" Castiel says "I'm sorry." Bobby says "Shove it up your ass." 

"