Chapter Four

The Impala drives along an empty road and Sam says "So— he chuckles "—what's with this job?" Dean says "Dude suffers a head-on collision in a parked car? I'd say that's worth checking out." Sam says "Yeah, definitely, uh, but, uh, we got bigger problems, don't you think?" Sarah says "I'm sure the apocalypse'll still be there when we get back." There was a pause but then Sam continues by saying, "Right, yeah, but I mean, if—if the Colt is really out there somewhere—" Dean asks "Hey, we've been looking for three weeks, we got bupkis." Sam says "Okay. But Dean...I mean, if we're gonna—ice the Devil—" Dean interrupts and says "This is what we're doing! Okay? End of discussion." 

 Sarah remains silent and Sam looks away and sighs. A long pause "It's just that this is our first real case, back at it together. You know, I, I think we oughta ease into it, put the training wheels back on." Sam asks "So you think I need training wheels." Dean says "No, 'we'. 'We' need training wheels, you, Sarah and me as a team. Okay?" Sam nods, "Okay." Dean says "Man, I really want this to be a fresh start, you know? For the three of us." The three of them looks at each and then Sam and Sarah nods and Sam says "Okay."

After a while of driving the three of them arrived at the Sheriff's office wearing their suits, they show their FBI badges to the sheriff and Dean is the one to speak up and he introduces the three of them saying, ""Agents Bonham, Jones and Copeland" The Sheriff shakes their hands "Rick Carnegie, Good to know ya. So you're here on account of Cal Hawkins' death?" Sam says "That's right." Carnegie says "Well, 'fraid you came a long way for nothing. We already booked the guy that did it." Sarah, Sam and Dean frown at each other Sarah says " Wait I'm sorry; who do you think did it?"

" Sarah, Sam and Dean frown at each other Sarah says " Wait I'm sorry; who do you think did it?"

The Sheriff takes the three of them into an interview and the four of them seats around the chairs in the room and the Sheriff plays the video that had been recorded Jim who is the one behind the camera speaks up and asks, "Cal? Is something wrong...

The Sheriff takes the three of them into an interview and the four of them seats around the chairs in the room and the Sheriff plays the video that had been recorded Jim who is the one behind the camera speaks up and asks, "Cal? Is something wrong?" The video shows Cal's head smashed into the windshield "Oh my God, Cal. Cal!" The video cuts to static and Carnegie shakes his head, then switches off the TV. He drops the remote on the table and turns to Sarah, Sam and Dean "Sicko taped his own handiwork." The three of them looked confused and Sam says "I don't follow." Carnegie says "It was Jim Grossman that killed Cal." Dean says "Wait, what?" Carnegie says "Well, he was the only one on the scene for miles." Sarah says "They were best friends."