Chapter Eight

The Impala pulls up outside a white two-storey house Woman's voice says "Dean and Sammy Winchester." Inside the House Daytime, A woman and a teenage Girl are sitting on a sofa on one side of a coffee table Sam, Dean and Sarah are on a sofa on the other side and the woman sets a plate of cookies on the table, which also holds a pitcher of lemonade "So, how long has it been?" Sam says "The summer before 6th grade." Woman says "Mmm, I remember because you assigned yourself your own reading list." Dean chuckling "That's right, I forgot about that." Sam turns his attention to the teenage girl the woman's daughter and he says to her, "Your mom happens to be the best babysitter we ever had." Woman says "Well, when I was a maid at the Mayflower, out on the interstate – long before you were even an idea – their daddy used to pass through town and leave the boys with me while he went off to... work. One time, he was gone for two weeks." 

Teenage girl says "Two Weeks?" Woman says "Mm-hmm. Oh, he'd always come limping back, He loved you boys." The teenage girl speaks up and she asks her mom, "Wait did you know what he did all that time?" Woman says "Little Sammy kept trying to tell me, but of course I didn't believe him and not at first, anyway." Sam says "Katie, our dads um happened to be an expert at getting rid of ghosts and now, so are we and so is Sarah Singer, The woman turns her attention to her daughter and says, "That's why I called them, sweetie and they can help us." A man comes into the room carrying suitcases and Dean says "Sounds like you guys got yourself a poltergeist." Man says "Started a month or two after we moved in." 

Donna says "Yeah, first it was, uh, just bumps and knocks and scratches on the wall and  then it started breaking things

Donna says "Yeah, first it was, uh, just bumps and knocks and scratches on the wall and then it started breaking things." Sarah finally speaks up and she asks "And then it attacked Katie?" Man says "That was two nights ago." Woman turns her attention to Katie and she speaks up saying, "Can you show them, honey?" Katie stands up and lifts her shirt, revealing words cut into her skin Sam says ""Murdered Chylde."" Dean says "Katie, everything's gonna be fine and I promise, so why don't you guys take yourselves a little vacation, and, uh, we'll take care of it." Donna sighs "Thank you.

Inside the Diner, Sam and Sarah sitting at a table and Dean waits at the counter and Gary carries a tray of food to the counter "Uh, bacon burger turbo, large chilli-cheese fry, uh, and two health Quake Salad shakes?" Dean says "I know, I know they're, uh..." He coughs his throat and finishes the sentence and says, "they're not mine." Dean sits down opposite Sam, next to Sarah with both of their laptops on trying to find some information once he sits down and hands them their salads and their both adding the sauce and start shaking it, Dean looks over to Sarah and was impressed with her but then he turns to Sam speaks up saying, "Oh, you shake it up, baby. You know, poltergeist aside, Donna looked pretty good, don't you think?" 

Sam says "Dude, don't tell us you've still got the hots for our babysitter." Sarah looks at him and he looks over at her and then he says, "What? No, that's weird" He chuckles and then he continues by saying, "Look I'm just saying that she, you know, she – she's – she's doing good. You know, with her husband, her kid. This whole Amityville thing being thrown at them, and they're hanging tough." Sarah says "Yeah." Dean then turns his attention to Sam and asks him, "So you ever think that you'd want something like that? Wife, rugrats, the whole nine?" Sam shakes his head " No, not really my thing anymore." Dean says "Yeah? What do you both got?"