Chapter Six

Inside the Hospital, Several medical personnel exit an elevator Intercom "All on-duty interns please report to station five south, all on-duty interns please report to station five south." A man in a white lab coat, DR.Palmer, and a woman in blue scrubs, DR. Piccolo , enter the elevator. The Music starts "Bending spoons with my mind The moment the doors close, they begin making out "Manifesting men of all kinds in my spare time" Inside the Motel Nighttime, The hospital scene is on the TV. Dean and Sarah is sitting on a bed watching, the room looks exactly like the Bright Hotel Room only less clean, less well-maintained, and in less vivid colors Sam asks "What are you two watching?"

Sarah is the one that speaks up saying, "Hospital show. Dr. Sexy, MD and I think it's based on a book." Sam asks " So Dean when did you hit menopause." He looks over at his brother and speaks up saying, "It's called channel surfing plus blame the missue of here she's the one that wanted to watch it." She looks over to him but he turns off the TV and the music stops, Sam grabs his suit jacket off the other bed and puts it on and Dean asks "You ready?" Sam asks "Are you two?" Dean grabs the keys, Sarah follows and they both leave." Inside the Police Station, Daytime, Officer asks "One more time, the FBI is here why, exactly?" 

Dean says "Might have something to do with one of your locals getting his head ripped off." Officer says "Bill Randolph died from a bear attack." Sam asks "How sure are you—that it was a bear?" Officer says "What else would it be?" Sarah says "Well, whatever it was—it chased Mr. Randolph through the woods, smashed through his front door—followed him up the stairs, and killed him in his bedroom." Dean asks "Is that common, a bear doing all that?" Officer says "Depends how pissed off it is, I guess. Look, the Randolphs live way up in high country and you  got trout runs to make a grown man weep and bears." Sam says "Right. Now, what about Mrs. Randolph? The file says she saw the whole thing." 

Officer says "Yes, she did My heart goes out to that poor woman

Officer says "Yes, she did My heart goes out to that poor woman." Dean says "She said bear." Officer says "Kathy Randolph went through a hell of a trauma. She's confused." Sam asks "What did she say?" The three of them was in an interview room talking to Mrs Randolph who had witnessed the whole thing, she speaks up first and says, "No, it must have been a bear, I mean, what else could it have been?" Sam asks "Mrs. Randolph, what do you think it was?" Kathy says "No, I, I remember clearly now It was definitely a bear." Dean says "We're sure it was but see, it helps us to hear every angle. So just tell us what you thought you saw." Kathy says "It's impossible, but...I could have sworn I saw...the Incredible Hulk." Sarah says "The Incredible Hulk." Kathy says "I told you it was crazy." Dean asks "Bana or Norton?" Kathy says "Oh, no, those movies were terrible. The TV Hulk." 

Dean says "Lou Ferrigno." Kathy says "Yes." Dean says "Spiky-hair Lou Ferrigno." Kathy says "Yes." Dean says "Huh." Dean, Sarah and Sam look at each other "You think I'm crazy." Sarah says "No. Uh, no, it's just...is there, uh, would there be any reason that Lou Ferrigno, the Incredible Hulk, would have a grudge against your husband?" Kathy says "No." Dean says "No." Inside the Motel Room, Dean is at his laptop, looking at an article in the Wellington Guardian about a "Local man killed in bear attack". Sarah comes out of the bathroom and Dean looks up when Sam comes in "Hey." Sarah says "Hey." Dean says "Hey,Find anything?" Sam says "Well, uh, I saw the house." Sarah says "And?"