Chapter Fourteen

Inside the Hospital the three of them was wearing their FBI suits along with masks over their face and Dean thinks it funny to make a joke and he speaks up saying,"Check it out --I look like the king of pop." Both Sam and Sarah sighs and Dean chuckles "too soon?" Sarah says "Too Soon." Doctor says "Don't get me wrong --I'm glad the CDC is here, but what we really need is vaccine." Dean says "You got that right." Sam says "Well, tell me, have you noticed anything unusual about the strain --Any signs of behavioral change, like aggression, maybe?" Doctor says "Excuse me?" Dean says "Have the flu victims shown any signs of, uh, homicidal tendencies?"

Doctor chuckling "uh...Symptomatically speaking, we're looking at a relatively mild case of swine flu here. Probably add up to a miserable week off of work, and that's about it." Dean says " So nothing unusual." Doctor says " Hmm. Day and a half ago, we didn't have a single case now we're looking at over 70 -- The infectious equivalent of a briefcase bomb. So, yeah, I might call that a little unusual." Sarah says "Day and a half?" Dean says "That's the same time those statues started crying." Sam says "Yep." Doctor says " I'm sorry. What was that?" Dean says "What was what?" Doctor says "Did you just say a bunch of statues started crying?" Sam says "What? (laughing) why, no. No. W-who would --"

 Dean says " Who would say that, huh? Crazy people

 Dean says " Who would say that, huh? Crazy people." Sam says "Exactly." Dean says "Yeah, which we are not." Sam says "No." The Doctor says " Just...Get us some vaccine." Dean says "Whew." The three of them was now inside the Impala,  Bobby on loud speaker, Bobby says "Let me guess -- another steamin'-hot pile of swine flu." Dean says "Yep." Sam says "Doesn't make any sense, Bobby. Pestilence touched down here. I'm sure of it." Sarah asks "But why is he dealing them soft serve like swine flu when he's got the croatoan virus up his sleeve? I-I-I don't get it."

 Bobby says "Doesn't matter what the sick son of a bitch is doing What matters is this is the fourth town he's hit --That we know of -- and we're still eating his dust, Did you get anything? We got even a snowball at probable next target?" Sam says "Uh, no pattern we can see." Bobby sighs "okay Hold on. Well, far as I can tell, he's still heading East, So...Head East, I guess." The three of them together " East?" Dean says "Bobby, we're in West Nevada. East is practically all there is." Bobby says " Yeah, well, you better get to drivin'." Crowley says "Say...I've got an idea."

Tires screech as Dean swerves, slamming on the brakes Sarah has moved out of the way knowing what was about to happen, Sam tries to stab Crowley with Ruby's knife, but only stabs the seat of the Impala Dean grunts " did you get him?" Sam says "He's gone." Crowley from next to the Impala " Fancy a fag and a chat? You're upset we should discuss it, not here---but." Sarah, Sam and Dean exit the Impala, Sam stalking after Crowley "You want to talk? After what you did to us?" Crowley says "After what I --what I did to you?! I gave you the colt!"

 Sam says "Yeah, and you knew it wouldn't work against the devil!" Crowley says " I never!" Sam says "You set us up. We lost people on that suicide run --Good people!" Crowley say s"Who you take on the ride is your own business! Look, everything is still the same. W-we're all still in this together."  Sam says "Sure we are." Sam attempts to stab Crowley again, but Crowley teleports " Call your dog off --please." Dean says "Give me one good reason." Crowley says "I can give you pestilence." Sarah asks " What do you know about pestilence?" Crowley says "I know how to get him well that's got your interest, doesn't it?"