Chapter Eleven

Impala highway, Nighttime Sam says "Drive faster, Dean." Dean says "I can't! Are you okay?" Sam says "Yeah, I'm amazing." Sarah asks "You ever seen that many?" Sam says "No. No way, not in one place." Dean says "What the hell?" Sarah says "Damn it!" Rob says "Enochian exorcism." Dean says "Well that's something you don't see every day." Rob asks "You three alright?" Dean says "Peachy." Rob says "Be careful. It's...dangerous around here." Dean says "Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait." Rob says "No need to thank us." Sarah says "No, hold up a sec! Who are you?" Rob says "We're the Sacrament Lutheran Militia." Dean says "I'm sorry—the what?" Rob says "I hate to tell you this, but those were demons and this is the Apocalypse. So...buckle up."

Road Nighttime, Sam says "Looks like we're in the same line of business." Dean says "And among colleagues, that's  a police-issued shotgun. That truck is, uh...inspired where did you guys pick up all this crap?" Paul says to the three of them "You know you pick things up along the way." Dean says "Guys, come on this whole corner of the state is nuts with demon omens. We just want to help and that's all." Sarah speaks up and she says, "We're on the same team here so just talk to us." Rob says "Follow us." Church, Jane says "Dylan, it's a church so headphones off." 

Dylan says "Yes, Mom." Pastor Gideon Who would have thought the Apocalypse could be so romantic? Marriage, family—it's a blessing. Especially in times like this, so hold on to that." Sam says "Wedding?" Sam scoffs "Seriously?" Paul says "Yeah we've had eight so far this week." Outside of the Church, Crowd says "Congratulations! Yay!" Pastor Gideon says "So Rob tells me you boys and girl hunt demons." It's Dean that speaks up and says, "Uh...yes sir." Pastor Gideon says "You missed a few." Sarah says "Yeah, Tell us about it any idea why they're here?" Pastor Gideon shakes his head, "They sure seem to like us, though. Follow me, gentlemen and Lady." Inside the Church, Dean says "So you're a preacher?" Pastor Gideon says "Not what you expected, huh?" Dean says "Well, dude, you're packing."

 Pastor Gideon says "Strange times

 Pastor Gideon says "Strange times." Inside the Church's Basement Daytime, Dean asks "Is that a twelve-year-old packing salt rounds?" Pastor Gideon says "Everybody pitches in." Sam says "So, the whole church?" Pastor Gideon says "The whole town." Dean says "A whole town full of hunters, I don't know whether to run screaming or buy a condo." Pastor Gideon says "Well the demons were killing us. We had to do something." Sarah asks "So why not call the National Guard?" Pastor Gideon says "We were told not to." Sam asks "By who?" Pastor Gideon doesn't answer, Dean says "Come on, Padre and you're as locked and loaded as we've ever seen and that exorcism was Enochian. Someone's telling you something." 

Pastor Gideon says "Look, I'm sorry, I, uh, I can't discuss it." Leah says "Dad, it's okay." Pastor Gideon says "Leah—" Leah says "It's Sarah Singer, Dean and Sam Winchester they're safe and I know all about them." Sarah is the first to speak up and she asks Leah, "You do?" Leah says "Sure. From the angels." Dean says "The angels, awesome." Leah speaks up and looks over at Dean saying, "Look don't worry they can't see you here the ...marks on your ribs, right?" Sam says "So you know all about us because angels told you?" Leah says "Yes, Among other things." Dean says "Like the snappy little exorcism spell." Leah says "And they show me where the demons are going to be, before it happens. How to fight back." Pastor Gideon says "Never been wrong, Not once and she's very special."