Chapter Fifteen

Chuck speaking "On April 21, 1967, the 100 millionth GM vehicle rolled off the line at the plant in Janesville – a blue two-door Caprice. There was a big ceremony, speeches and the lieutenant governor even showed up three days later,  another car rolled off that same line no one gave two craps about her, but they should have, because this 1967 Chevrolet Impala would turn out to be the most important car – no, the most important object – in pretty much the whole universe. She was first owned by Sal Moriarty, an alcoholic with two ex-wives and three blocked arteries and on weekends, he'd drive around giving Bibles to the poor "gettin' folks right for Judgment Day."

That's what he said Sarah, Sam and Dean don't know any of this, but if they did, I bet they'd smile and after Sal died, she ended up at Rainbow Motors, a used-car lot in Lawrence, where a young marine bought her on impulse. That is, after a little advice from a friend and I guess  that's where this story begins and here's where it ends." In Bobby's  Salvage yard Daytime, Sam sits on the hood of the Impala drinking a beer Sarah and Dean joins him "Hey." Dean takes two beers out of a cooler and leans against the Impala giving Sarah a bottle and Sam asks "Dean? Sarah? What's going on?" Dean says "We're in." Sam says "In with...?" Sarah says "The whole "up with Satan" thing we're on board." Sam "You're both gonna let me say yes?"

He continues looking over to them, Dean is the one to speak up first and he says, "No that's the thing It's not on us to let you do anything, you're a  grown – well, overgrown – man and if this is what you want, we'll back your play." Sam says "That's the last thing I thought you'd both ever say." Dean says " Might be but  I'm not gonna lie to you, though it goes  against every fiber I got. I mean, truth is... You know, watching out for you... it's kinda been my job, you know? But more than that, it's... it's kinda who I am because you're not  a kid anymore, Sam, and I can't keep treating you like one. Maybe I got to grow up a little, too. I don't know if we got a snowball's chance. But... But I do know that if anybody can do it... it's you." 

" 

Sam says "Thank You." Sarah speaks up and she says " If this is what you want... Is this really what you want?" Sam says " I let him out so I gotto put him back in." Dean says " Okay. That's it, then." Inside a building Daytime, Bodies hang upside down over a devil's trap. Sam wipes blood off a large knife, Castiel who was with them and he  puts the lid on a jug of blood both Sarah and Dean stands nearby. Outside of the Building, Sam, Castiel, Dean and Sarah exit the building Sam and Castiel carry gallon jugs of blood and put them in the trunk of the Impala Sarah and Dean walks over to Bobby and Dean says " I still can't get used to you at eye level." Bobby asks "So, was I right?"