Chapter Two

Outside Great Plains Motel Daytime, A car pulls up in front of the motel and Sam gets out of the shotgun seat "Thanks." Driver says "You're welcome." Sam goes around to the back of the car and opens the trunk." Outside the Taft Memorial Hospital Daytime, Dean closes the trunk of the Impala Sarah's with him and they are both wearing suits and Dean is wearing a tie, in contrast to Sam's casual dress, Dean hides a long knife under the coat and they head into the hospital Music playing "Mama told me, Come sit beside me Sam squirts lighter fluid onto papers in a sink "My only son" Sam lights a match and drops it in.

Sam's fake IDs and credit cards, including one for the Pennsylvania state police, catch fire. Inside the Hospital, "And listen closely" Dean and Sarah shows their Pennsylvania state police IDs to a doctor and Dean says "Hi, Detective Bill Buckner and Detective Sophia Anderson." Doctor asks "Yes, How can I help you, Detectives?" Music plays "To what I say" Sarah says "We're here about those patients, the exsanguinated ones." Inside the bar daytime, Music "And if you do this it'll help you some sunny day" Sam is visible through the window walking up to the bar. A sign that reads "BUSBOY WANTED" is on the door and Inside the bar Sam holds a crate full of fruit and dumps it out, Dean with the help of Sarah shoves a man to the ground, Sam onto the ground. The Man bares vampire fangs Eat it, Twilight."

Sarah gives Dean he knife and he  knife down on the vampire's neck

Sarah gives Dean he knife and he knife down on the vampire's neck. Inside the bar Sam chops lemons and Dean , face blood-spattered, hacks at the vampire's neck. Sam slices lemons and wipes his forehead, Sam wipes his cheek, smearing some of the blood, Dean opens the trunk of the Impala, Sam carries a rag over to the bar and starts wiping it down a waitress Lindsey eyes him appreciatively and carries off somebody's glass and beer bottle, Sam continues to clean the bar with soapy liquid, Sarah and Dean wash the Impala and then they both drive in the night listening to music. 

Inside Sarah and Dean's Motel nighttime, Sarah is sitting on the bed watching Tv Dean dampens a washcloth in the motel room sink and starts to clean his jacket. Castiel appears behind him, Dean sees him in the mirror and startles "God." Dean thumps the sink "Don't do that." Castiel says "Hello, Dean and Sarah." Dean turns around; Castiel is inches from him "Cas, we've talked about this. Personal space?" Castiel says to Dean "My apologies." Castiel steps back, Dean grabs his jacket and walks toward the bed and Sarah asks "How'd you find us? We thought we was flying below the angel radar."