4. My first workday

WHY DOES HE LOOK SO FUCKING CUTE IN THAT PICTURE

BEEP BEEP

I quickly put off my alarm. Holy fuck.

Today is my first workday, and I don't know if I should be excited or scared.

I stand up and walk to my closet. What should I wear on my first workday? I decide to go for a white jumpsuit without sleeves. I grab it and check the time. It's only 6 am. 

Don't judge me, I like to be on time and prepared. I walk to the bathroom and quickly change myself into some fresh underwear and then put on the beautiful jumpsuit. I look at myself and smile slightly.

I decide to just wear my hair loose today. I start to do my make-up, just going for a natural look. I barely wear foundation, because it feels like it's just a thick layer of peanut butter on my face. 

I apply some mascara and a little bit of lipgloss. That's fine. I wouldn't say I'm really confident with the way I look, but I guess I'm confident enough to walk around with not much make-up on. I look at myself in the mirror for the last time, before walking back to my room.

I sit down on my chair and pick out some basic jewelry for the day. I look at the clock again, and it's now 6.20 am. Plenty time to go and make some breakfast.

I walk to the kitchen and start to make some breakfast, leaving a little for Jisung. I eat it and check my phone on messages. I smile when I see Yunho has texted me.

Yunho :D

Hii!

Hey!

How are you? :D

I'm okay! Wby?

I'm pretty good, you doing anything today?

Well, I have my first workday today! You saw my boss yesterday

Wait, that was your boss? So not your boyfriend?

pfft- No. He's my boss not my boyfriend

So you're single :D

I mean- yea?

Good to know 

Have fun at your work :)

Thankss

I close my phone, looking around the room. Okay, maybe I did panic last night and I put my alarm way to early, but who cares. I'm ready to go. I yawn as I put the tv on. I might as well just watch some tv, maybe start a new Kdrama.

I've been watching for quite some time, when a sleepy Felix walks out of Jisungs room. 'Goodmorning.' He grumbles. Jesus- His morning voice is like a fucking demon. 

'Morning Felix.' I laugh as he mumbles something and walks into the bathroom. After a few minutes I hear the shower running. I finish my second episode of a new Kdrama when Felix comes out of the shower. 

He looks at the table. 'You made breakfast?' He asks, looking up at me and I smile. 'I did! Enjoy it!' I say, he shoots me a cute smile before grabbing a bit. 

He walks towards the couch and sits down next to me, still with the plate in his hands. 'Excited for today?' Felix asks me. I shrug. 'Not excited but also not really scared, I don't know to be honest.' I say, making Felix let out a deep chuckle. 'I suppose I know what you mean, I had the same thing. Changbin is really nice though, so you have nothing to worry about.' Felix says, making me feel a little more at ease.