19. Betrayal

I wake up in the arms of Changbin, and honestly there is no better feeling in the world. He has his arms around my waist, holding me close. I snuggle closer to him, still feeling a little sleepy.

Then I think back to last night. Oh shit. I helped Changbin reunite with his ex best friend and then we had sex. Sounds like it was a good day. 

I look at Changbins face with a satisfied grin on my face, his sleeping face is rather cute, even though he tries to look scary. 

I get up and walk to the kitchen, humming a song quietly, my life is just honestly perfect right now, I seriously can't think of anything that could ruin everything right now.

I start to make sandwiches, not caring much about anything else. When I'm done making the sandwiches I decide to listen to some music while I eat them, so I grab my headphones. I sit down in the kitchen, and listen to KARD while I eat my grilled cheese sandwiches. 

I smile to myself as I hum the rhythym of Red Moon. Suddenly I feel two hands on my shoulders, and I smile to myself, knowing it has to be Changbin.

I turn around with a big smile playing on my face. 'Hey Binnie, did you sleep w-' I can't think anymore when someone hits me right in the face and everything turns black.

Third POV

'Hey, do you really think this is a good idea?' A man with blonde hair asks another man. 'Calm your tits Mingi, this is an order from the boss.' The man with dark hair says. Mingi sighs. 'I hate my life man, why couldn't I have choosen a nice life.'

The two males are standing in the kitchen, looking at the unconsious Y/N on the kitchen aisle. 'Soooo- what are we doing with her right now?' Mingi asks, pointing at her body dryly. The dark haired male lets out a chuckle. 'We take her to the boss.' He says, picking Y/Ns body up easily.

Mingi sighs. 'Fine, but if we get in trouble this is your fault Hongjoong!' Mingi says, opening the door. Hongjoong chuckles again. 'Yeah, yeah. I'll take the blame.' He says, carrying Y/Ns body to the totally not suspicious white van standing outside. 

Hongjoong lays the body of the unconsious woman in the back and grins. 'The boss will be so proud.' He says, wiping away a fake tear. He closes the doors of the back of the van and walks to the front, opening the door and getting in, sitting down onto the passenger seat. 

Mingi starts to van and drives away from the house. 'So we just go to our base?' Mingi asks, making Hongjoong nod. 'So what do we get out of this?' Mingi asks, making Hongjoong look at him with raised eyebrows.

'Are you seriously asking me that right now?' Mingi shrugs. 'You heard me, didn't you.' He says without any emotion. Hongjoong shakes his head laughing out loud. 'You seriously are one of the smartest and dumbest person i have ever met in my life.' Hongjoong says. 

Mingi grumbles something under his breath, but continues to drive to their destination. 'What we get out of this is a promotion. Imagine how happy Boss will be when we tell him we have her. Imagine how we would be praised!' Hongjoong says dreamily.

'You sound obsessed with the Boss.' Mingi says with light disgust in his voice. 'You are actually mental.' Hongjoong looks at Mingi. 'I've never been more offended at something that is 100% true.' He says, placing his hand on his heart, acting like he's hurt there.

Mingi rolls his eyes. 'Why is a small child in the body of a grown ass man.' Mingi questions out loud, making Hongjoong laugh again. 

The two males continue their journey to their boss, which takes them around two and a half hours. 

Mingi parks the van and gets out, stretching himself. Hongjoong also gets out, but quickly walks to the back of the van, opening it. 

Y/N is sitting there, she is wide awake and has her eyes blown wide. 'W-WHO ARE YOU?!!' She screams. Hongjoong sighs. 'First of all- ow, my poor ears. Second, My name is Hongjoong.' He says with a smile.