12. A Serious Talk

RAAH FINALLY SOME ACTION GUYS

BTW GUYS I LOVEEEE THE ATEEZ COMEBACK 

'CRAZY FORM' AS MY HEART!!!!!!! <333

Y/N POV

'Okay. No more games.' 

I smile a little as I see his smile. 

'So you said you have forgiven me already?' Changbin asks, a big smile playing on his face, as he starts the car and drives away. 

'I have. You were drunk and it's okay. I've done stupid stuff when I was drunk too.' I say. Changbin nods and looks at the road. It's starting to get dark already. 

'Want to eat diner at mine?' He suddenly asks, and I shrug. 'Sure.' 

'Do you think we could talk this out? Because honestly, it's quite bothering me.' Changbin says quietly. 'Yes! I'm sure we could talk it out.' I say, and he looks at me with a smile. 

'I'm glad, I really thought you never wanted to see me again.' Changbin says, making me smile. 'I wouldn't do that.' 

Changbin grins and looks at me, his smile disappears the moment his eyes lock with mine. He just groans and looks away. ''Why the fuck are you so attractive.' I hear him whine under his breath. 

I giggle and he looks up with his eyes wide. 'Shit, did you hear that?' Changbin asks. I just giggle and Changbin groans again. 'You did, didn't you.' 

I laugh but nod. 'Let's just say you're really handsome.' I say, looking at him. 'Now we're even.' Changbin looks at me, and raises an eyebrow. 

'Am I now?' He asks, and I roll my eyes. 'Shut up.' I say and he laughs. 'I'm just playing with you.' He says and now it's my turn to laugh. He looks at me for a second before looking back at the road.

'We're almost there.' He says. Right, I was going to his house to have diner there. After a few minutes, Changbin parks the car and he gets out. He walks to my side of the car and opens the door for me. 'Here you go.' 

I smile at him and get out. He closes the door behind me. He grabs my hand and walks me to the door. He looks down and realises he grabbed my hand. He immediately lets go after. 

I just smile and grab his hand again. No more playing games right?

I look up. The building is huge. Like seriously, why does one man need all that space? The fuck?

He opens the door, not letting go of my hand and walks inside, me following him. I let my eyes wander in the livingroom. Holy damn. This is beautiful.

The room is black and white themed. The floor are white tiles and the walls are black. I sit down on the black couch that is facing the huge tv on the wall. 'Make yourself at home please.' He says, taking off the jacket of his suit.

And my god does he look hot. Like how is it legal for someone to look this good? His arms in just a dressup shirt is the most amazing thing i've ever seen.

He looks at me. 'Are you going to stay there, or are you coming with me to my kitchen?' He asks, making me stand up immediately. 'Right.' I say, following him to another giant room in the house.

I let my eyes roam around again. Whenever I enter a new room I'm amazed again. The kitchen is also black and white themed, but with a tint of gold mixed into it. 

I sit down on the high chair that is connected to the kitchen counter. I look at him as he starts to make dinner. I smile a litte. I didn't even know he can cook! Why is it so attractive though?