16. Lee Minho

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not uploading. I have my exams in May and honestly I'm quite scared for them. I'm already studying a lot for them. I'm not sure if I can post another Chapter after this one before end of May. I will still try my best, because I love writing!! 

I hope you guys understand!! Lots of love sending your way <33

XX Aeris

After Changin told me about what Minho did to him in college, I just couldn't sleep. Even though Changbin was spooning me, I just couldn't. 

It's so not Minho to do something like that. However, I don't know what he was like in college. Should I tell Jisung about this or not? I don't know.

Jisung finally found the love he deserves, and what if I ruin it all by telling him something that happend in the past? 

I turn around to look at the clock. 04.47

Jesus. I might just not sleep at all and pull an allnighter. 'Why aren't you sleeping Princess?' Changbin asks, his voice deep from sleeping. 'Oh sorry, did I wake you up?'

 He hums lowly. 'But it's fine, why are you awake? Is something bothering you?' I sigh and look away from him, instead looking at the large window, with now closed curtains in front of it. 

'It's the story about Minho isn't it?' He asks. It's like he can read my mind. Normally I'd like it, but right now, not so much.

'Yeah.' I admit and Changbin sits up a little. 'I'm sorry If I've did something wrong.' He says, fidgeting with his fingers. I let out a breath. 'No, don't blame yourself Binnie.' I say, turning back around, facing him. 

'But I told you about it.' He says, making me frown. 'And I asked. So you had a reason to tell me.' I say, but I see he's not convinced by it. 'Changbin look at me.' I say, but when he doesn't do that, I grab his chin and make him look at me.

I know, very much Rizz like, but thats beside the point. 'It's not your fault. I'm just thinking about Jisung and Minho together. I don't know what Minho was like in college, but I'm scared he might hurt Jisung and that scares me.' 

Changbin hugs me thighter. 'Even though Jisung looks very happy, and I don't want to take that away from him.' I say and Changbin hums. 'I understand what you mean.' He says, trying his best to comfort me. 

'I don't think I can sleep at all tonight.' I say and Changbin nods. 'That's alright, you want to take a walk outside? Alone, or together.' Changbin says and I nod slowly. 'I would like a walk alone, if you don't mind.' I say.

Changbin smiles and nods. 'Ofcourse I don't mind Princess.' I get out of bed and grab my headphones and jacket. 'It's raining, here take this umbrella.' Changbin appears behind me in his pyjamas and hands me a black umbrella. 

'Thank you.' I say. Changbin gives me a quick kiss before I walk out the front door. I walk around the block where Changbin lives. I think everyone in his neighbourhood is right, because I'm literally walking in a street with only big mansions with big and expensive cars.

I walk for like 20 minutes, and honestly it helped quite well. I don't even feel tired. I go back to his house and ring the doorbell. I don't have the key.

Yet.

Maybe Changbin will give me one in the future. Changbin opens it and I'm met with the smell of bacon and eggs. 

'I tried again, this time I did it well.' He says, making me smile. I take off my jacket and leave the umbrella to dry.

'Feel better already?' He asks and I nod. 'Yeah actually I do feel better.' I say, sitting down on the kitchen chair. Changbin places a plate with the bacon and eggs I smelled in front of me.