🎃Its going down🎃

On the pirate ship:

Harry jumps down to Ben who is tied up to a pole

Harry jumps down to Ben who is tied up to a pole. Harry puts his head on Bens shoulder, takes his hook under his chin and says "coochy-coochy coo." He smiles and laughs when Ben turns his head to look at him. "How does it feel to be king now eh?" Ben just stares at Harry, with no response Harry laughs again.
Walking around the pole Harry was going to mess with Ben again before Uma stopped him.

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest, we don't want damaged goods." Uma says as she sits down, Harry climbs onto the ropes and swings off of them pointing his hook at Ben looking at Uma. "You said I could hook him." Uma looks over with a smirk "I said at noon" Ben and Harry both look at each other. Harry jumps off the ropes walking over, he leans on the pole putting a pocket watch in Bens face. "Twenty more minutes"  Ben looks at the clock as it ticks "that says eleven thirty." Harry sighs "you better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma tells Ben, Harry hmmm agreeing with her. "But she's not my girlfriend anymore." Uma tilts her head as Harry chuckles "leave us alone Harry" Uma tells him. Harry goes to leave, but stops near Ben again putting his face up close to his. "Nineteen minutes to go now." Uma rolls her eyes at him "Go!"

Harry walks off and Ben looks down at Uma who is sitting on a step "I get that you don't deserve this." Uma laughs "This, this island is a prison thanks to your father and don't pretend to look out for me, because no one's looking out for me...It's just me." Ben questions her "so this isn't your mom's plan?" Uma scoffs "isn't that her necklace?" He asks her "my mom doesn't care about me either. Well unless she needs someone for the night shift." Ben puts his head back onto the pole "ouch" Uma turns her head watching her crew work "I don't need your pity." Ben looks to the side of the boat looking out "no you certainly don't your very resourceful I don't see you tied up." Uma chuckles "alright, so let's trash talk Mal." Ben replies "I rather talk about you." Uma hmm's tilting her head back "funny and a gentleman, I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishies." Ben shrugs "oh, why don't you set me free and we'll go back together." Uma stops what she was doing and turns to him with a fake smile "oh, so now I get an invite?" She chuckles "gee I wonder why?"

Uma puts her hand beside Bens face  "when you brought Mal, Evie, Oozie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life and trust me I've been plenty mad." Ben sighs "we never thought of it like that before, that we could've hurt the people we didn't pick. The plan was to start with five kids and bring more people over. I guess Jackie and I were too busy being King and Royal Advisor, that sounds lame....I'm so sorry. You're a leader Uma, so is Jackie and I. Come to Auradon and be apart of the solution." Uma smirks "me? Part of your solution?" She leans in and says "nah, I don't need you! I'm gonna get there on my own."

"Harry!" She calls out "let's see what this puppy can do.." holding out her shell necklace looking at Ben smiling evilly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••