🎃Magic mirror and spooky shadows🎃

In classes the next day I was sitting in front of Evie when I noticed that she was digging in her bag looking for something. Doug, and I meet eyes and look over to her. Our teacher clears his throat "looking for something?" He then hold up her magic mirror... oh no.. "thank you chad gratifying that someone still respects the honor code." Chad looks at Evie smugly, Doug look to chad with a bored look. Evie looks at chad with a mad look.

The teacher looks back at the mirror and back to Evie "it will be my recommendation that you are expelled." Doug steps up "obviously she wasn't cheating if she didn't have whatever that is." Evie tells him what it's is "not right now" she looks down "maybe she needed another pencil." She looks up "actually" I was .." he shuts her down "really don't help.." after begging, the teacher looks at the two teens "If you can pass this test, I'll return your property and let the matter drop." The teacher walks away.

Later at lunch I was sitting with Doug, Sam, and Santana. "Yeah yall should've seen Doug take up for Evie, it was so cute!" Doug blushes "I just hoped she passed her test." I look up a saw a familiar blue haired girl walking this way. "Well you can ask her because she's on her way over." Sam comes to sit on the other side of the table with Santana and I.

Evie looks up from her paper when she stops in front of Doug and holds her paper in front of his face with her arms around his shoulders. She bends down with a smile and tells Doug "for the first time in my life, I'm more than just a pretty face." We all look at the paper she passed and got a B+ Doug smiles at her "shocker huh?" She sits beside him "you were pretty great in there." I bit my lip looking at my friends and whisper with a smile "my ship is sailing." Sam snorts as Santana chuckles. "So we're you" Doug replies " I bet I can make an A on the next test without the Mirrior." Doug smiles "well maybe we can get together and study?"

I see Mal walking over looking nervous "I'd like that a lot." I squeal barely containing myself. Mal puts her hands on the table "I've been looking for you literally everywhere." Evie looks at her concerned "what's wrong?" Evie asks her, Mal looks at us and the looks back at Evie "Ben just asked me out on a date.." the boys, Santana, and I smile "we can handle this!" Evie says as she takes Mal by the hand and walks and talks with her. I look up, a little bit away from us I saw Taylor and Jay talking. I hit Santana and Sam on the arm "ow!" I point over to the two teens talking "another ship is sailing!"

As I was walking the halls someone in the darkness laughs evilly. A girl that was passing by said afraid "who is there?!" I smirk and point towards the blacked corner "you can come out Oozie." He sighs "I still didn't scare you?" I shake my head and kiss his cheek "better luck next time handsome." He picks me up and twirls me in his arms walking us back to my dorm. After Oozie left me with a few kisses, I was met with peace and quiet. Santana wasn't coming back tonight, so I had the whole dorm to myself.

As soon as I put on my black and white stripped pj pants, Ben who didn't bother to knock walked in worried " hi Ben!" he gives me a small smile. "what's wrong? Was the date not what you expected it to be?" he sighs " the date was great, but when I swam in the enchanted lake something happened to me.." I give him a confused look "it felt like a spell was washed off of me." my eyes grow huge, we all know how that feels it was one of our lessons last year. "who do you think spelled you?" he blinks and just stares at me "Mal?" he nods " I think it was a cookie?"

I stopped brushing my hair and turn to look at him "a cookie?" he nods "she tried to make Oozie give one to me too, so you think he knew?" He shrugs laying on my bed, Zero came out of his doggy grave house and laid on top of Ben so he can love on him. "Do you think she might be too scared to tell you her true feelings that they only way she could, was to put you under a love spell?" He looks to me with a smile "your a genius! Now enough about me, tell me about you and Oozie!" I laugh "what is there to tell Ben?" he gives me a get real look, "fine we flirt, we text, we kiss, that's it." He narrows his eyes "there's more.." I nod "I want to be more with him Ben, I just don't want to rush him." Ben nods his head "I understand completely, now get some sleep royal advisor. I love you J." I smile to him getting in bed with zero "I love you too B." Unbeknownst to them both, a certain boy was in the shadows planning to scare her again, only to hear the words she said and vanish.