🎃Black Roses🎃

Everyone runs out, but me until I hear my name being called I run into Ozzie's arms . "Are you okay?" I nod "yeah are you?" He nods and pulls me in for a hug. "Guys come on!" Oozie and I run and hop into the limo. Ben says to Mal breaking the silence "I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to." Mal tilts her head ben she says breathlessly "I mean as long as your safe, that's.." he puts his head onto the seat " I mean, at least I got to see the isle, Their my people too, Uma helped me see that."

Mal looks at him "Ben, Uma captured you.." he sighs "she's an angry girl with a bad plan. That's not do different from you when you came to Auardon Mal." My eyes grow huge and I look at Oozie, "Awkward..." Evie, Caro's, Oozie, and I look at dude "dude" Carlos tells him "dude I know you can talk, but it doesn't always mean you should." I can't blame him for saying that because the tension in this car is ridiculous.

"Here we go!" Jay says as he pushes the button to open the barrier. "Why don't you stop by practice later." Oozie tells Lonnie I smile knowing what he's going to do. "What in the mood to break some rules?" She asks, He scoffs "no." We pull up to Auardon prep "oh thank goodness we are home!". we were walking back Lonnie tells us that she's going to take the swords to the gym. "Ben! Jackie! There you are! Cotillion is tonight, come here!" She shows us the stained glass portrait of him and Mal. I smile up and him "isn't it beautiful! She gonna love it!" Ben turns to Mal and asks if she wants to cancel. "Um you know what, I can come back" Jane tells us "uh, but like really really soon." Ben shakes his head "no no no it's fine. umm" he looks at the screen and back to Mal "do whatever you need to do." I smile at Oozie and told him to meet me in my dorm later.

I walk with Ben and Jane back to the office. The rest of the morning was filled with paperwork and talks of cotillion. Around lunch we all ate and I went back to my room for a few minutes.

There was a knock my door, I open it to reveal  a certain red haired boy. He has black roses in his hand.He smiles, taking my hand and sitting me on my bed. Ozzie kneels on one knee "My beautiful pumpkin princess, my forever, my Queen will you do me the honor of being my date to the cotillion tonight?" I look up thinking "hmm.." I smile leaning down to kiss him "of course I would Oozie!" He smiles through the kiss " I love you my pumpkin princess." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck "I love you too my handsome knight."