Ace x F!Reader

Stair accidents with cuddles.
____________________

(idk why but I drew Ace and that idiotic fire lighting I never know how to draw. 7 hours of torture, send help pls :d )

____________________

(Sorry for the long wait and sorry if you don't like it, I tried :d )

____________________

Y/n

Age: 18

Personality: Clumsy, nice, little shy

Likes: her crew, sunsets

Dislikes: feeling alone

Powers: None

Spoilers: Anime episode 96

Warnings: None

3900 words

____________________
CHECK OUT MY PATREON

and

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!!!

JJK Oneshots
Ponyo story with Luffy as love interest
Bnha fanfic with Bakugo Katsuki

_________

1st POV

"Hurry and load the stuff; we don't have all day!" Nami barked as we frantically loaded the bought goods onto the ship. The Straw Hat crew was always in a rush, and today was no exception. As I lugged bags of rice aboard, my back ached, but I was refusing to let Sanji carry anything for me. Heck, he would definitely want a kiss from me for that, pervert.

My heart still races as I think about the close call we had with the Marines earlier. It was the one thing I hated about being a pirate.

But...why did I even join them in the first place?

...

Well, let's just say Luffy had a persuasive way of "inviting" people to the crew.

Let's just say Luffy basically kidnapped me when I was grilling meat outside my house. But honestly, who asked, right?

"Hurry! Set the sails!" Yelled Usopp, surprising me a bit because he never gave away orders...well, he's scared, so maybe that's why.

"We're already leaving Nanohana?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Y-Yeah...why are we leaving so soon after we just arrived?" Chopper questioned Vivi while they were carrying some bags down the stairs.

"Ah, yes, we only stopped by this town to get what we're going to need. Right now...we're heading up the river into the City of Green, Erumalu."

"Green? Is it like an-" I didn't finish the question to Vivi as everyone started to yell at each other about hurrying up and finally setting sail.

Then everyone looks around, and they quiet down.

"Y'know..."

"Huh?"