Luffy x F!Reader

Cooking class somewhere at Grand Line High School

____________________

(bitch I don't know how american schools works so here's some mishmash i made. atleast i enjoyed writing it (because it's about food))

Enjoy!

____________________

*Gurp*

"Aah, that was yummy!" Luffy yelled with a satisfied look on his face.

"Luffy, are you serious?!? We still had to bake it!" Y/n yelled with an angry expression on her face.

"Do you know we are getting the final mark from cooking tomorrow, and you only have same F's!?" Y/n continued to yell at Luffy, who was now carelessly lying on the floor before their assigned kitchen.

"Shishishi, don't worry, Y/n! I have one D!"
"Don't worry!?! DON'T WORRY??!? You got that D just because you didn't eat the veggies along with the meat!" Y/n was now furious.
"Why did you choose cooking class when you eat everything, even raw?! You can't cook anything at all!!" Y/n then takes a deep breath in and says "Right. Why am I even asking that" She sighs, but then she hears quick footsteps, and the person who makes them yells "Y/n-chaaan~ I made you cookieees~"

"That pervert." Y/n grabs Luffy's foot and leaves the classroom, avoiding that blond perv completely while dragging Luffy behind her.

"Oww, let go, Y/n!" Luffy says, rubbing his head because he bumped into the door.

"Get up and come with me, Luffy; I'm gonna teach you something about cooking so you won't fail the class." She sighs, letting go of Luffy's foot.

"Y/nn-chaaaan~ Are you heree?~"

"Shit," Y/n cursed "come on, Luffy, hurry."

To this, Luffy stands up, dusts himself, grabs Y/n, and shoots himself with Y/n through the whole corridor right to their lockers.

"LUFFY, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!!"

"Shishishi, sorry, Y/n, you told me to hurry up." Luffy sits on the floor and sheepishly scratches his head.

"Whatever." She sighs and grabs her belongings out of her locker.

"Come on now." And with this, as Y/n and Luffy approached the bus stop, they noticed an old, creepy man sitting on one of the benches. His lecherous gaze made Y/n feel uncomfortable, and she instinctively moved closer to Luffy for protection. The man, sensing an opportunity, scooted even closer to Y/n, causing her to shudder in disgust.

Luffy, who had been blissfully unaware of the situation until now, finally caught on and immediately jumped to his feet, his face contorted with anger. 

"Hey, you! Leave Y/n alone!" he shouted, pointing a finger at the old man. 

"She doesn't want anything to do with you!"

The old man chuckled, seemingly unfazed by Luffy's outburst.

"Oh, a little protector, aren't you? Back off, kid, and let me enjoy the view," he replied, his voice dripping with sleaze.

Luffy's eyes narrowed, and he clenched his fists. He couldn't stand seeing Y/n being harassed like this. Without another word, he lunged forward and delivered a powerful punch that sent the old man flying, crashing into a nearby garbage bin.