Nami x F!Reader

Smooch the fear away, Nami-san!

____________________

Lilz: heeeey, ehmmmmmmm...

...

...

yess, i know and i'm SORRY OKAY?!

I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET RID OF THE WRITERS BLOCK! SOMEHOW IT'S IN ME FOR 2 MONTHS ALREADY AND I'M FRUSTRATED BEYOND WORDS. (believe me, I AM!!)

POV: You look at me writing

So, sorry I guesss...

haha...

...

...here's the story:

____________________

Y/ns POV

The Strawhat crew was having a blast on this peaceful island. The sun was setting, painting the beach a warm golden hue. Laughter filled the air as we gathered around the crackling fire, roasting sausages on sticks. The smell of cooking meat mixed with the crashing waves, a perfect scene of relaxation.

But then thunder growled from afar. Dark clouds gathered, swallowing the stars. The mood shifted, yet we held onto the joy, savoring the sausages and each other's company. Rain began to pour, and the wind picked up, unsettling us.

A strange scent wafted in the breeze, interrupting our merriment. Odd and unfamiliar, I dismissed it as some quirk of the island. As I looked back after a moment, distracted by the growing storm, my crewmates had vanished.

Panic clenched my heart, eyes darting around. The lively campsite was now desolate, fire reduced to feeble embers. Fear crawled up my spine, eerie whispers rustling the forest. I strained to find the source, breath-catching.