Sanji x F!Reader

Shut up, you pervert.

____________________

1st POV

The morning sun shone warmly on Baratie, a floating haven filled with the smell of saltwater and freshly caught fish, signaling the start of a new day. In this world of the sea, I worked as the cook, responsible for turning the day's catch into tasty dishes for our diverse customers.

My day always began by putting on my well-used apron, a simple garment that had seen many meals prepared in this bustling eatery. It held the memories of the people who had enjoyed their food at Baratie, and I tied it tightly around my waist.

Walking through the maze of tables and chairs, I saw our early-morning customers, their laughter and conversations filling the air.

Inside the kitchen, the smell of fresh ingredients filled my senses—vegetables, spices, and seafood waiting to be cooked. I couldn't help but smile as I approached the stove. The familiar routine of turning on the burners was a mix of precision and passion. The kitchen was my special place, where I could create culinary art.

Amid the sounds of cooking, someone intriguing appeared: Sanji, the famous Baratie chef. He was known for his skill in the kitchen and his courteous manner. But something about our interactions remained mysterious. It felt like he was observing me closely, and it left me puzzled and hurt.

Regardless of his enigmatic presence, I carried on with my cooking, chopping vegetables with care. I couldn't let his attitude affect my work.

The day wore on, and the tension in Baratie's kitchen grew thicker with each passing moment. Sanji and I were at it again, arguing over every little detail, from the amount of salt in the soup to the angle at which to slice the vegetables. I couldn't stand his know-it-all attitude, and he seemed to take pleasure in pushing my buttons.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" I snapped, my frustration getting the better of me.

"You're not the only cook here, you arrogant..."

I stopped myself from swearing, but my irritation was obvious. Sanji, on the other hand, didn't seem bothered at all. He leaned in closer, his intense blue eyes locked onto mine.

"Maybe if you weren't so stubborn, you might learn something," he replied, his voice calm and smooth, irritatingly cool. "But I guess that's too much to ask from..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the spatula to flip the fish fillets, but they wouldn't budge. Frustration got the best of me, and I muttered a string of curses under my breath.

Sanji, unable to resist, leaned closer, his breath on my neck as he said, "If you're having trouble, I could show you how it's done."

My heart skipped a beat, and I felt my face getting hot. It wasn't supposed to affect me like this. I barked at him, "I don't need your help, you...you idiot!"

But before I could argue more, Sanji's hand gently guided mine, and the fish fillets flipped gracefully in the pan. His touch was surprisingly gentle, a stark contrast to his usual attitude.

I tried to focus, but it was hard with him so close, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. I cursed my vulnerability.

As Sanji stepped away, he grinned smugly, his eyes still locked onto mine.

"There you go. It's not that hard, princess."

(Bro...I blush every time I re-read this.)